Stolen Away

(DESCRIPTIVE CHAPTER TIME!! Just to let yall know we have ALOT OF SONGS like... I don'teven know. Well I didn't count sooooo... YEP. Hope Yall like it.)

{Month 6. The night before the actual wedding.}

Scarlett POV

''OMG I'M GOING TO MRS. TERIA LE'RA GODWIN-PIERCE CRIPPEN!'' Teria says screaming running around the house. I'm right behind her trying to calm her down, and praying that she doesn't hurt herself.

''Teria please calm down! '' I yell at her when I pin her to my carpet in my room. Teria squirms for a few minutes but then stops. She sighs then nods after.

'' Ok then, lets go crazy and pig out on sweets for your last day being ' single'.'' I say with a smile. A bright, excited smile comes upon her face. I stand up and offer my hand to her. She takes it and pulls herself up. We run downstairs, as I grab Teria's and I's phones and keys, and out the door to walmart. Teria puts her iphone on the ipod thingy and we jam out to Class of 3000 songs.

We get back with thousands of bags filled with junk. We rush in the house before we both collapse from the heavy weight from the bags. We set them on the counter, unpack them, and bring all the sweets to the livingroom. We pig out until 12:00 because we have to be in a car for 7 hours to get to the wedding on time. Teria and I go into a peaceful sleep with the wind blowing through my window and the full moon's light shinning also. We didn't expect it to be our last.

(Ok guys put on UFO Ninja by Class of 3000. Find it on youtube and the best person is DYMMF. Thanks love yall.)

Siomara's POV

I park my new silver charger infront of Scarlett's house, and walk up to the door. I put my key into the lock and turn the right,and when I opened the door and saw the catastrophe that my eyes beheld, I knew something was wrong. The whole livingroom was thrashed. Blood splaters, ripped wallpaper broken glass. As I look around, not stepping into the house yet, I noticed claw marks on the door, seen from the corner of my eye. I run upstairs calling out Scarlett's and Teria's names. I look all over the house, trying to not step on the broken glass and furniture mixed together. I start crying thinking that I have lost my bestfriends. I run back upstairs to check the guest rooms. Each one of them had dirty black footprints on them and all the hinges broken off. The table in the hallway was broken and all over the floor. Deeper in the hallway there was a piece that had blood on it. Scared on what Scarlett's room condition is, I run straight to it. I slowly open the door, easily regretting it. The carpet was dirty, the bed was flipped over with the covers thrown all over, the night stand was in pieces, looking to the left find the closet door not there. I feel tears streaming like a waterfall and more when I read the horrifiying message on the wall next to the closet in BLOOD: HELP US -T&S. I run out of the house and to my car to tell Prodigy and Ray Ray. Speeding through every light, luckily I'm a police officer, I rush to the seaside where everyone is waiting on their arrival. I call my bestfriend Lisa, who is the cheif, to go check the scene at Scarlett's house. I finally get there, with tears still going down my face, and everyone turns to face me. I look at Prod and Ray with looks of sorrow. Ray turns PALE, and Prod WHITE WHITE. I take them over to the side and tell them. When I finished they are both RED and crying. Prod and Ray get into their cars and sppeed back home without saying a word. I tell the priest about it and he tells the friends and family about the situation. I couldn't take the pain in their faces so I left. I hop in my car and sob uncontrollably, praying and hoping Scar and Teria are all right.