~ Ch. 8 ~

Scarlet's POV:

I wake up to see a beautiful garden. As I walk around I come upon a waterfalls with flowers all  over the pool on the bottom. I walk toward the edge, take off my shoes and socks and put my feet into the soothing water. I hear footsteps behind me as I turn around I am met with warm, welcoming, hazel eyes that remind me of my mother. As I get look at the stunning woman, she starts talking with an angelic like voice.

" Hey, baby" she says then smiles. Her smile is WHITE and so straight. As I return to reality I say confused.

"Huh?"

" Scarlet, I'm your mom" 

Tears start pouring out of my eyes while I get up and run to hug her.

" I miss you SO MUCH mom" I say into her white goen she's wearing.

" I miss you too but hunny you have to go back to earth."

" NO mom please don't make me go. You see what happens. PLEASE let me stay with you" I whisper.

" Scarlet your only 16. You still have a life and love waiting for you down there."

" I wish I'm not as beautiful as you mom"

'' No, your not. You're even BETTER." she whispers back hugging me. That brings a smile to my face. 

" Ok, mom how do I get back." I say wiping my tears.

" Just close you eyes and wish,on the count of 3, that you were back in your body."

" I love you mom." I close my eyes and wait.

 '' I love you too baby. 1...2....3...''

'' I wish that I was back in my body"

I wake up to a beeping noise. I open my eyes to take in my surrondings. As Iook to my left I see a tear-faced Teria, a smiling Prod and my worst nightmare...

Ray Ray.

                                                ~ Be Yourself, Be Mindless, And Never Say Never ~

             * Sorry guys if its short. I had a long day at school and I'm really tired. Its only 7:48 PM*