Ch. 15

-Month 3-

Over the rest of February went by fast. The last few weeks of that month Jacob and I have becoming more closer. Last week Jacon asked me to be his GF. Extatic I said yes. I told Teria and she had to pull over because she knew we would crash. Everyone was happy for me except Ray. Figures. He had the balls to tell me '' He just wants you to get into your pants'' or '' He is a player Scar.'' Shit like that. Jacob invited me to his party. I couldn't go because my legs are still weak. He told me he would skip his own party and come here to my house but he would get a trustworthy friend to keep everything in check. Isn't he sweet and responsible :3. Sadly Ray is home so we can't get TOO loud. Ooo its 6. *doorbell rings* I walk to the door, grabbing things to keep straight, and I open my door. I'm greeted by those memorizing eyes I come to know and love.

''Ello love.'' Jacob says in a british accent.

''Ello govna'' I say also in the same accent. Jacob come in and kisses my forehead after giving me a rose. I go to the kitchen and put it with all the other roses he brought me. I walk back into the living room and sit on his lap.

''Scarlett?''

'' Yes jay?'' I say sweetly looking up at him. He kisses me sweetly. He licks my bottom lip for entrance. I decide to tease but that backfired. Jacob grabbed my ass which made me gasp. We were fiercely french kissing until he pulled back. As I was trying to catch my breath from the HOT make out we just had. My heart picked up when Jacob said the words I always wanted to hear him say.

'' I love you Scarlett Hanson'' Jacob says after putting our forehead's together looking into my eyes.

''I love you too Jacob Latimore.'' I kiss him for a few seconds before I hear a cough interuppting us from the sweet juicy kiss we had. I turn around to see Ray with a regular face on the outsde but in his eyes he looked angry and..... sad?!

''Babe I'll leave you alone I''l see you tomorrow ok?''

'' Ok, bye Jay.'' I say saddened.

''Bye love, I love You.'' Jacob says walking toward the door.

'' Love you to babe.'' At the corner of my eye I see Ray get more sad with every word. Before Jacob leaves I see him give Ray a quick, hard glare and closes the door. I turn to Ray with frustration plainly on my face.

''WTH RAY!'' I scream at him.

'' WHAT! I'M TELLING YOU HE IS JUST TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS. WHY WON'T BELIEVE ME!''

I feel my blood boil more and more.

''ARE ACTUALLY ASKING ME THIS QUESTION! WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE YOU! AFTER ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!'' I leave him there and I walk to the kitchen to get a drink over water to calm myself down. Ray walks into the kitchen.

''I TOLD YOU I'M SORRY. I SEND YOU GIFTS! WHY CAN'T EXCEPT MY APOLOGY!''

''BECAUSE 4 YEARS OF YOUR BULLSHIT OF BULLYING! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE BULLIED. NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! THE FIRST WEEK THERE YOU BULLIED ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!'' I was about to walk out the door of the kitchen but Ray twirled me around and pinned me to the wall next to the opening.

''I KNOW! BUT SCARLETT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. I'M NOT ACTING. I PROMISE YOU I'LL TELL EVERYONE TO STOP.''

'' DO YOU THINK THAT'S GONNA WORK! WHEN YOU TELL EVERYONE TO STOP I'LL FORGIVE YOU. NO! YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. NOW LET ME GO LOPEZ!'' I scream and at him and try to get out of his grip but I can't.

''SCAR PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ALL THIS GUILT IS EATING ME ALIVE. I'M SORRY! I KNOW THAT ISN'T GONG TO FIX EVERYTHING, JUST PLEASE LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU.'' Ray says hurt.

''YOU CAN'T FIX THE PAST.'' I kick him in the stomach, he lets me go, and I run upstairs. I almost make it to my room before I'm tackled.

''LET ME GO RAYON!'' I yell angrily.

''SCARLETT JUST AGREE TO LET ME TAKE YOU OUT 1 WEEK FROM NOW!'' he says begging.

''FINE DAMMIT. I'LL GO OK! JUST LET ME GOOO!'' Ray gets off me, and offers a hand but I decline it and get up on my own. I use the wall as support to go to my room and I slam the door. I plop on my bed tired from the yelling and squirming. I go into a very peaceful sleep even though its only 7: 45.

Ray's POV:

                                              ~Be Yourself, Be Mindless, And Never Say Never~