~Ch. 2~

" COME ON!" Teria yells at my face while dragging me out of  my car to the school.

" But, I don't wanna." I whine.

"TOO DAMN BAD, and to late we are already here. :3"

" I hate you." I say plainly.

" I love you too babe. Now lets hurry up and  lets get to class I don't want the bitch gettin mad at me." We both went our seperate ways to go to our lockers. Before, I can even touch the dial, my head is pushed into the locker to my right and spit on.

" Hey Whore." Ray says evily. I say nothing because I figured out if I say something I would just make everything worst, now I wouldn't want that would I.

 " No smart comeback today bitch." he says meanly. I just ignore him and open my locker and get my things. 

" Wow, I don't even know why you're still here. NO-ONE likes you here." I couldn't take it anymore I let all my tears out right in frount of HIM,OF ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE DAMN WORLD.

"Aww look the baby is crying someone needs their mommy... OH wait I forgot you don't have one." he says while smrking evily. I couldn't take it anymore I just ran out of the school and out to the only place I could escape all the wrong things in my life. Before I ran out the doors I hear Teria yelling " WTH DID YOU DO!"

Teria's POV:

 As I went my way to my locker I see my BF, Prodigy.

" Hey babe." I say happily while kissing his cheek then opening my locker, to find a purple box sitting right in the middle.

" What's this?" I question grabbing it and showing it to Prod.

"Well.." he starts. " Its a little present for staying with me from all the ups and downs from my life. Open it."

 I look at him with a raised eyebrow and I open it. The BEAUTIFUL ring inside brought tears to my eyes and running down my carmel toned face. Next thing I see is that Prod is on one knee grabbing the box out of my hands gently and into his own.

" Teria Le'ra Godwin-Pierce, I love you with all my heart and soul. I give you this Promise Ring to show that I will be faithful to you and keep no secrets from you what so ever. We have been dating for 4 years and I want to show you that I love you more than what I give you. After our last day of high school I will purpose to you, for marraige, in front of everyone at our graduation. Will you take this ring to show me that you will say yes."

 I was speechless, I finnaly choke out:

" Craig Jhonson Jr., of course I would love to take the the ring but you didn't have to buy this expensive ring to ask me to marry you. I would have been fine with a ring made out of macaroni :'D"

 He hugs me so tight, and he whispers in my ear I love you.

" I love you too, Now come on that can tell Scarlet the good news." I say jumping up and down with tears still streaming down while he put the ring on my finger. We start walking to Scarlet's locker to see her running out of the school. My wonderful, happy mood turns to dust while I look at Ray with my red face.

" WTH DID YOU DO!" I yell in his face about to pounce on him and punch him in his face, luckily Prod grabbed my shoulders and said

" Go find Scarlet, I'll get the rest of the boys to help me deal with him" he says seriously. I am so PISSED I ran out the school without giving Prod a kiss, and I know he understands why. I think and think where she would be and I remember the lake her mom showed her before she '' left''. I run all the way there. Luckily, it was only 5 minutes away.

                                             ~ Be Yourself, Be Mindless, And Never Say Never~