When he try to get u back

Slenderman: he would always leave you your favorite books and brand new clothes in front of your door and left a note saying " my goddes, my angel will you forgive me? You always throw the gifts in the forest and run inside crying

Jeff: he always came to you door with gifts and suprises. But you always decline and cry all over again. Then one day he came over with nothing in his hands only hands in his pockets. You were about to close the door when he grabbed you r hand. " you are the best girl I've ever dated, please forgive me?" You slapped him and closed the door.

Ben: you were under your covers crying while looking at your Zelda necklace. You heard your tv turn on and quickly peered under your covers to see ben coming out of the tv. "Leave." You muttered angrily. The Xbox controller in your hand was ready to get chucked at his face. Tears slipped down your cheeks.

Toby: It was slightly creepy. Toby would always watch you at night, to check on your and make sure you were okay. You never noticed until one night, he climbed into your window and climbed in next to you on your bed. You yawned in your sleep and rolled over, laying your head on his chest. He smiled behind his mask, and he fell asleep as well. The next morning, you found him carving an apology on your wall. You rolled your eyes and looked down. "Get out." You hissed.

Masky: You and Maskey weren't on the best terms after the incident. He always tried to call you, to slide apolgy notes beneath your door, even left stacks of tiny cheesecakes on your bed. But, each time, you ignored his call, threw away the notes and the cheesecakes (But you kept some.)

Hoodie: hoodie was always a wreck when he visited you. He was either crying, or extremely mad. He never left your house or yard. He slept on your porch, ate cheesecake on the swings in your backyard, and he carved pictures into the tree bark when he was bored. You felt your heart break little by little each time you saw his adorable face.

EJ: "Please please please forgive me Y/N!" He yelled, chasing you around the house. "No!" You screamed, tears streaming down your cheeks. EJ was angry, you could tell. He was trying his best not to hurt you, but his patience was slowly running out. You ran into your bathroom, locked the door, and pushed stuff in front of it. You locked the window, covered it with your shower curtain, and pulled the curtains over it. Oddly, when you were little, you thought some murder was going to kill you, so you kept a bag full of food, blankets and pillows, and a portable movie player in a duffle bag under the sink. You took out your stuff, laid down the blankets, and set up everything. You tried to muffle your sobs as you laid on the blankets, burying yourslef in the fluffy stuff. You heard EJ breathe heavily and rest against the wall on the outside.

----
Hey guys! Again, I'm so so sorry about not updating. And for those of your that were disappointed that I left you with a breakup, I'm so incredibly sorry! Anyways, I'm taking requests now so DM me what you want me to do! I love you alk my cuppycakes of wonder fullness! I'm finally making my sequal to Kiawna and a Gamer, Scar's secret so for those of you who have read it, YAY! :D You guys are the most important thing to me! I love you! <3 My friend, Warm_Penguin_Cuddles needs more reads! She's new to Wattpad and I would greatly appreciate it if you welcomed her!