When you guys fight

Slenderman: you were walking to you and slendy a favorite tree when you saw him wih his tentacle around some other creepypasta. Then you saw that she leaned in fora kiss. He leaned in and kissed back. You threw a rock at his head with tears down your face. " y/n it's not what it looks like!" He screeched. " really cus I just watched you kiss that slut slender!!!" You screamed before running away back home.

Jeff the killer: you were walking to Jeff's house when you looked through his window. You saw some slutty blonde laying on the couch with jeff making out with her. You took a rock and threw it at the window. Jeff looked at you with a frown. You flipped him off and ran away with tears in your eyes.

Ben drowned: you were at the mall when you saw ben making out with some red head in the bench by GameStop. ' going home huh? You threw your gift at himw with tears in your eyes. When you got home you cried into your pillow.

Maskey: when you got to the Cheesecake Factory because maskey ask you to meet him there you saw him kissing jane everlasting. You cried and walked over and punched him on the face. " y/n it's not what it looks like." He said. " oh rally cause all I see is you making out with Jeff's ex!" You yelled with tears.

Hoodie: hoodie was on Facebook and tumblr a lot lackey. Then one time he went to go use the restroom and you sa sext messages from some random chick. You screamed and broke the computer screen. Then hoodie ran out. What's wrong?" " out hoodie we are through!!!" He walked out and slammed the door.

Ej: you saw Ej looking at porn on Facebook and chatting to the girl that posted them. You slapped him and cried all night.

Ticcitoby toby: you saw toby flirting with a girl at IHOP and he kissed her. You ran away crying

Authors note

Sorry guys I'm no longer hyper and funny. I can be hyper and funny when I want to be but right now I'm not feeling it. I'm still emo. I cut myself yesterday. :( :( :( so will you follow please and maybe we can role play?

Bye :/