Chapter 57

{Dicks POV}

I could only watch, Batman didn't even show any fear. I heard a little stone fall from the ceiling next to me and darted my eyes to where it came from, it was Nyssa! I quickly looked at  Batman who didn't seem to notice her just like Emily.

'HALT!' Ra's ordered and Emily stopped.

'Why did you stop me grandfather?' she asked.

'I think you need to know who this man is.' he said and she took off his mask, she looked more shocked than ever.

'H-how?' she questioned.

'Emily, this is your father, Bruce Wayne also known as Batman.' he said and she had a hart time standing on her legs.

'W-was he the man of my dreams.' she questioned herself and Batman took his chance and grabbed her tightly and had her in a headlock.

'Let me go!' she said and he didn't say anything. Ra's took out his sword and stook ready beside Talia with her guns. I looked at Nyssa and she gave me a wink, she had something planned.

'Don't you think I see her?' Ra's made clear and Talia shot her. She fell from the ceiling, Tim quickly caught her and treated.

{Bruces POV}

'Emily, I need you to calm down.' I said as she started struggling very badly. She also tried to cut me but my suit protected me. She grabbed pepperspray form my utility belt and sprayed it in my face, the second I was out she kicked the back of my knee and escaped my lock.

'Robin take care of Finch, I'll take care of the others.' I said and he nodded. I ran after Talia with Nightwing and started attacking her.

'I am deeply sorry beloved but we needed a new leader.' she said and that only made me more angry.

'Don't worry, you'll be happy if there is going to me some of this little league left.' I said and kicked the gun out of her hand, she took out another one and I focused on the spikes above me.

'Nightwing.' I said and he got the idea. I tried to spar with her a bit more until he planted all the bombs.' Jason was attacking Ra's and it looked like he was winning.

'I'm done!' Red Robin yelled and helped Nyssa get up. This pit will be no more.

{Damians POV}

'I don't want to hurt you!' I tried for the last time but sister still didn't listen.

'I don't need your pity!' she yelled and threw her stars at me which  dodged. You could really notice the hard training she had.

'Damian just do it!' Red Robin yelled as he started walking towards the exit. I sighed and guilt flushed over me for a second before I blocked all my emotions. I charged at her and she only smirked.

'Let's see if you are worthy now.' she said and Nightwing signaled that the bombs were planted. Ra's went after him and he threw the switch to Tim. Nyssa caught it and pressed the button. Everything started shaking and everybody started running out of the cave.

'Bruce look out!' Nightwing yelled and I threw my sword to the spike that was supposed to fall on him. I quickly turned back to sister and she had a deja vu moment. I quickly took that moment and injected her with paralysis formula which mad eher getting weak.

'I got sister!' I yelled and grabbed her.

'Let me go!' she said and I started dragging her out of the cave. Nightwing came after us with Todd but Batman stayed behind.

'We die as a family, Bruce.' grandfather said and my eyes widened, he had this planned!

'Grayson get father out of there!' I yelled and as he wanted to get inside the rocks blocked the door.