Chapter 34

{Dick POV}

Emily left and I turned back to Tim.

"Don't ever do such a stupid move again!" I said and he chuckled.

"Would you say that it was a dick move." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tim knock it off." Bruce said.

"You know what Tim? I don't need to hear it, if you need me I'll be in Blüdhaven. Have fun with your girlfriend." I said and walked away. I took my bike and raced back to Blüdhaven, I needed to get a pile of paperwork done anyway.

{Emily POV}

We landed and got our suitcases. We left the airport and a lady walked over to us.

"Nice to see you again uncle Alfred!" She said and hugged Alfred.

"Uncle?" Damian and I said in sync.

"Pennyworth explain." Damian said.

"This is Lilly Pennyworth, my cousin." He said.

"Nice to meet you Lilly." I said and shook her hand.

"You're Emily Wayne and you're Damian Wayne right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Other unnecessary questions?" Damian said and I nudged him. He sighed and shook her hand.

"He just has a jet lag." I lied and she nodded. We stepped into the car and Damian and I sat in the back. Alfred was having a conversation with Lilly and also had the radio on so they won't be able to hear me and Damian talking.

"Did you know that Alfred had a cousin?" I asked Damian.

"No, I didn't even know he had a family." He said and I looked out of the window.

"Got your suit with you?" I asked and he nodded. Lilly dimmed the radio and looked at me through her mirror.

"So Emily what parts of London would you like to see the most?" She asked.

"Uhm maybe the Big Ben or the London Eye." I said and she nodded. We arrived at her house and she led us to our rooms. Damian and I shared a room and Alfed had a room on his own.

"Pennyworth can you come and help us unpack?" Damian said and he nodded.

"As you wish master Damian." He said and walked in. Damian closed the door behind him and crossed his arms.

"Why did you never tell us that you had a cousin?" He said and I gave him a quick 'be more nice' look.

"I'm sorry Pennyworth, I was just a little too curious." He said and Alfred gave him a smile.

"No worries, I kept Lilly a secret because I didn't want her to be endangered by the Batman." He said and Damian nodded.

"Don't worry, we will make sure that Robin and Finch don't come near her." I said and he gave me a smile.

"Thank you." He said and walked away. Damian and I started unpacking and made sure to hide our suits and weapons.

"Under the bed?" I said and he shook his head.

"Let's put it behind the closet." He said and I nodded. We hid our weapons and suit behind the closet and went downstairs. Breakfast was ready and I saw that Alfred cooked for us.

"Finally pancakes!" I said and he chuckled.

"Not today Emily, today we are eating a typical British breakfast." He said and put the plate on the table. My breakfast included, a few slices of toast with white beans in tomato sauce on the size and two scrambled eggs. I took a bite out of is and it actually tasted good.