Chapter 49

{Emily POV}

"Master Jason!" Alfred said but the video kept playing, I just sat there wide eyed like Tim and Sarah was shocked. Father was mad!

"Wait there is another one!" Jason said and showed the footage in my room.

"And that happened before dinner." He said and Bruce stood up and slammed his hand to the table.

"ENOUGH JASON!" He yelled and even Jason jumped a little. He stood up and walked with Sarah out of the dining room.

"I'm sorry but no one messes with my angel." Jason said and I gave him a smile, after ten minutes father finally came back with her and she sighed.

"Emily I think someone needs to tell you something." Father said and I crossed my arms as Sarah sighed again.

"I grew up in a family of four, my father left us when I wasn't even born. As the middle child I had the least attention from my mum, she would always play with my little brother or work. My oldest two sisters would always go out together because they were twins which left me all alone. I was quite she shy girl so I had a small friend group. One day I had a big fight with them and ran into an alley to cry, I remember being drugged and woke up here. I'm really sorry but I never experienced real father love or any attention." She said and I sighed, she did have a good excuse.

"Why didn't you say so?" Alfred asked.

"Because I didn't want you to treat me differently, whenever I see Emily I see my sisters and the flame inside me starts burning lighter." She said and I nodded.

"It's okay." I said and she extended her arms into a hug and walked towards her, I gave her a quick glare and she stopped in her tracks.

"I said it was okay, not fine." I said and Jason chuckled a bit.

"Ouch." He said and Sarah was really confused but gave a smile afterwards.

"I would've said the same thing." She said and I looked to see a bit pissed father.

"Well I'll be leaving, later!" Jason said and kissed my head before he left.

"I'll be in my room." I said and walked towards my room, I took a long shower and thought. If she had such a hard life why did she take all of it on me and none on Damian? I guess she was closer with the little brother than with her sisters. I sighed and stepped out of the shower after I was done, I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. There was a knock on my door and Damian came inside.

"Good evening sister, can I ask you for a favour?" He said and I nodded.

"Sure, what is it you need?" I said and he fully opened the door revealing his suit.

"I need someone to train with since father is having another long talk with Klameron and I don't prefer Drake." He said.

"I heard that!" Tim yelled and he rolled with his eyes.

"Sure give me 5 minutes." I said and he closed the door, I changed into my suit and grabbed my sword off the wall, I went to the cave and saw Damian waiting for me.

"Ready?" He said smirking and put his mask on.

"Always." I said and put mine on, we stood ready and sparred, he was going easy on me and I noticed.

"Damian I'm not a beginner anymore." I said and he sighed.

"Your choice." He said and went hard on me, I was cut a few times but when I read him. He attacked me again but I dodged and quickly took him down wit something I came up with. I held the sword to his throat and smiled.