Chapter 10

Victoria's P.O.V

I hurt Niklaus. He is going to kill me.

As Kol walked us back to the mansion, I got more and more fearful of Nik. I did not mean to hurt him.

We walked into the mansion, and Bekah was talking to Nik, telling him to calm down. His eyes laid on me, and his lips curved into a snarl. Kol put me down, and turned around to put a jacket on, probably feeling uncomfortable with no shirt.

As Kol turned his back, Nik sped up to me, grabbing my neck and pushing me up against the wall.

"You were supposed to be LOYAL to me!" He screamed in my face. I flinched, closing my eyes.

"Nik!" Bekah yelled, trying to pull him off me.

"Niklaus get off her." Kol growled, trying to help Bekah.

Nik just growled, and elbowed Bekah off, knocking her to the floor. Kol growled at Nik, and helped Bekah up.

I choked, struggling under his grip.

"I am sorry, Niklaus. I am not in control when I turn." I gasped out, trying to break free.

Nik gave me one last glare before dropping me to the ground and storming out of the house.

"Nik!" Bekah yelled after him, giving me a guilty look, then going after him.

Kol rushed over to me and helped me up, wrapping his arm around me to help me stand up.

"It is okay, love." He whispered in my ear, helping me walk up the stairs. "We will get you showered and dressed, then get you something to eat."

I nodded slowly, as Kol pushed my gently into the bathroom, turning on the shower and closing the door.

I washed my body and my hair, and wrapped myself in a towel and left the bathroom. I dug through my suitcase, and found a singlet, skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I pulled on my black heels and walking into the lounge room, looking for Kol.

He was sitting on the sofa, just staring into the fireplace.

"Kol?" I asked, getting his attention.

He snapped his head around, and smiled softly at me. I walked over to him, and put my hand on his shoulder, feeling the familiar sparks at our touch.

"Do you want to go to the Grill?" I asked.

"Sure, Darling." Kol said, standing up.

We drove to the Grill, saves us from walking. We walked inside, and saw Damon sitting at a table.

His eyes shot up as we walked in, and he raced out of his seat and over to us.

"Damon!" I smiled, and he pulled me into a brotherly hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kol, glaring at Damon.

"Klaus came in and sat with me for a while. We drank together, and he told me all about your....Transition." Damon told me, giving me the outlines of what he knew.

We pulled away from our hug and I reattached myself to Kol. "You mean, how I am a hybrid now?"

Damon smirked and did his 'eye thing'. "That is a shame, just don't bite me."

"I will try not to." I smiled back.

"Well, I am thirsty for a blonde, so excuse me." Kol grumbled, walking off.

Damon rolled his eyes as I watched Kol walk up to a blonde girl near the bar. He did not flirt, or even exchange names, he just straight up compelled her to meet him outside.