Chapter 6

I had snuck out of Kol's room early in the morning, because I was hungry. I got dressed in my usual clothes and headed down to the Grill. As I walked there, I ran into someone, literally.

"Watch it!" The young man yelled. I sighed, if there was ever a time to eat.....

"Come with me, do not make a sound." I compelled him, too tired to play games with him.

I walked him around the back of an abandoned building, biting down on his neck until he dropped down. I wiped the blood away that was dripping everywhere.

After that, I walked into the Grill, where Damon sat at a booth, already drinking.

I slid into the booth next to him, waking him up.

"Oh, Tori, hey." He grumbled, and poured himself another glass of bourbon.

I chucked slightly, pinching the glass out of his hands and drinking it in one mouthful. I smiled sheepishly, then grabbed the bottle. It was about ¼ full, so I drank the entire thing. Damon watched me, his once tired face growing a smirk as he studied me.

"Sorry for the Klaus thing." He grumbled, clearly not usually the type of person to apologise.

"It is okay. I am sorry for drinking your Bourbon." I smiled at him.

"You know, you seem like great fun." Damon smirked at me, calling the waiter over. "Two bottles of bourbon."

The waiter nodded and walked off, coming back seconds later with our bottles.

"Cheers." I smiled, clinking the bottles together, not bothering with a glass.

"So, what has got you drinking this early in the morning?" Damon asked.

"Well, to name a few problems, Katherine was my best friend, and now she has disappeared. Kol is my soulmate and I slept with him. I am desperately trying to make friends but everyone seems to hate me." I slurred slightly, not holding myself with the usual dignity I do.

"That is...... A lot." Damon nodded.

"What about you?" I asked him, drinking more.

"Stefan loves Elena, I can't have Elena. Klaus wants to kill Elena, Katherine wants to hand Elena over to Klaus, so Klaus can kill Elena." Damon vented, taking a deep breath after wards.

"That is....a lot." I chucked, mimicking what Damon had said to me. He just laughed.

"Let's drink!"

About an hour and half later, Damon and I had drank away every single problem. We were chatting and dancing and drinking. It was quite fun, actually.

After we had finished our 3rd bottle each, out of the corner of my eye I saw Niklaus walk in.

"How much have you two had?" He asked, walking up to us and folding his arms.

"A lot. Would you care to join us, Niklaus?" I asked, and called the waiter over. "3 bottles of something strong." I compelled him.

He nodded and walked off.

"It is like I don't have much of a choice." Niklaus smiled and sat down. "And I insist, call me Nik."

"You," Damon began, pointing at Nik. "Are planning on killing the girl I love."

"Well, nothing personal, mate." Nik smiled.

"You know what I think? I think that if Elena just went along with it, drank vampire and just participated in the sacrifice, there would be no problem." I slurred slightly.

"She doesn't want to be a vampire." Damon countered. The waiter came back with the drinks and Damon snatched a bottle and started to drink.

"She might just have to suck it up." Nik smirked, making Damon frown.

"We could convince Bonnie to do the spell..." Damon looked deep in thought.

"You know that she would make a great vampire, mate." Nik urged him on.

"We could turn a random vampire....and turn in Tyler. I hate that wolf-y punk anyway." Damon growled the last part.

"Then it sounds like we have a plan." Nik smirked, taking a large drink of his alcohol.

We all smiled and clinked our bottles together. We drank another few bottles after that. But Nik drank more, so he could catch up with Damon and I.

"Come on! Let's go get Elena on board!" I yelled, raising my bottle in the air.

"Yeah!" Damon and Nik cheered.

We all stumbled out of the bar, and headed to the boarding house. We were laughing and joking around in our very drunken state.

When we finally reached the boarding house it was getting dark because we kept getting lost.

"Hey Nik, when is the next full moon?" I slurred, leading against the bricks of the house sloppily.

"Tomorrow night." He shrugged.

Damon barged in the house and Stefan was sitting on the lounge. We proposed our plan to him and he was not happy.

"She doesn't want to be a vampire and Bonnie won't do the spell." Stefan yelled at Damon, making Nik and I giggle.

I took a step forward, but I stumbled and tripped, due to the alcohol. I completely fell back onto Nik, making the both of us fall to the ground.

We burst out laughing as we rolled around on the ground. I could almost smell the judgemental look radiating off Stefan.

Nik stood up and offered me his hand. I smiled and took it as he lifted me up off the ground.

"The answer is no." Stefan concluded, walking off.

"Then let's take Elena." Damon smirked.

--

We were all outside the Gilbert house, trying to sneak around.

"Now, Damon. You go and get her, as you are the only one that has been invited in." Nik instructed. "Tori and I will wait here and fend off any attackers."

Damon nodded and stumbled into the house.

Seconds later, Stefan appeared at the door, about to knock.

"I would not do that if I were you." I told him, standing behind him. He turned around.

"Tori, what are you doing here?" Stefan frowned.

"Distracting you." I shrugged, as Nik came up behind Stefan and snapped his neck.

The door of the house opened, to reveal Damon carrying an unconscious Elena in his arms.

Nik laughed and I just raised my eyebrow, "Nice."

We walked back to Nik's mansion, still quite intoxicated. Nik and I were just talking about the 1600's, but Damon was awfully quiet. I glanced over at him, and he was smiling down at Elena. I guess he really does love her.

When we arrived back at Nik's, we locked Elena in the basement. Damon didn't like the fact that we couldn't keep her in a room, so we moved a proper bed down there and a few other essentials.

We headed back upstairs into the lounge room. We talked a little while longer about nothing and everything, it was quite special that the three of us managed to be friends like this.

We eventually passed out on the lounges, sprawled everywhere. Damon lay asleep on a chair near the fireplace, and Nik and I fell asleep on the large sofa together.