1.7 ➸ seventh entry

seventh entry

I’m so pathetic.

I used to think Louis and I will end up together, somehow. It’s totally bullshit, I know it now. Heck, I never knew what Louis’ sexuality really is. There’s no questioning about mine. I am sure that I am only gay for Louis . . . or maybe I’m bi-sexual, I don’t really know.

Anyway, Louis never told me anything about his love life. I am coward to ask him about it because I figured it’s a personal matter so I’ll just wait till Louis decides to tell it himself.

Now it’s fucking too late. He’s with a girl. Nowadays, he likes to tell me stories about what he and Eleanor did on their latest date. It makes me annoyed. However, I like to think positively so I came up with a theory that Louis and Eleanor won’t last long.

-H

“How are you holding up, lad?” Niall asked over the phone.

“I’m trying to keep myself from going insane.” Harry replied truthfully with his phone sandwiched between his right ear and his shoulder as he was busy placing books on the shelves. It was empty at the moment in the book shop so he took the opportunity to call Niall—his boss was out as well or else Harry might get a lecture from him. “I think my eyes could fall from their sockets because of I always roll my eyes whenever I see them together all lovey-dovey.”

Niall chuckled, “You’re making this into a big deal. It’s your fault you didn’t make a move on your prince.”

Harry had abandoned his work when he pushed the trolley full of books aside so he could lean against the book shelves, “What do you expect me to do? I don’t want to make him freak out. It’s not like I know he’s into guys.”

“If I were gay, I would totally date you.” His Irish friend stated in a serious tone, “Seriously. Come on, haven’t you seen those long legs. I swear anyone would love to fuck those thighs.”

Scoffing, the curly-haired lad responded, “Well, that’s pleasant to hear.” Sighing, he continued, “I think I’m going to leave London if this keeps on going. I know I’m a coward but I just can’t stand living here. My heart keeps on breaking and maybe there will be a day where I’ll break and just blurt out to Louis that I love him?”

“Listen to me, lad,” Niall said before pausing for a second, “Stop being a drama queen. Ciao.” The phone call ended after that.

Harry rolled his eyes at his phone screen as if Niall could see it. What a wonderful friend he is, he thought to himself.