1.4 ➸ fourth entry

Fourth entry

Your smile shines like a star,

Upon the night sky,

Your laugh is winner,

When I’m the reason why.

There’s a boy with blue eyes,

There’s a boy with a pair of green ones,

One of them love the other,

But they’re friends with each other.

‘it’s getting worse.’ Harry texted Niall after writing a poem for his fourth entry of his journal.

The phrase, ‘it’s getting worse’ meant a lot of thing to Harry. One was, his love for Louis was growing stronger. Two, Louis had broken his Saturday movie night promise. Three, his hair was getting long and he had to wear a ridiculous head band while he waited for his favourite barber, Lou to return from her family holiday in Japan.

Louis was really been going out a lot. Missing yet another movie night wounded Harry’s heart a tad bit. He’s starting to think this so called ‘friend from another town’ was another answer for ‘the girl im secretly dating’.

“We’re just friends, my arse.” Harry muttered to himself as his pen drew small circles around the poem written page.

Titanic was playing on the telly—Harry chose that film because it happened to be one of Louis’ favourite films. It really pained Harry to know that he’s thinking about Louis while he’s out with some bimbo who stole Louis from Harry.

It was nearing midnight when Harry heard Louis’ car’s engine from the porch. He ran towards his bedroom to hide the brown leather journal. After tucking it under the pillow, Harry walked back to the living area to open the door.

Harry was wearing a big smile despite the fact that Louis broke a promise. The smile disappeared as soon as he saw Louis was with a girl. A girl. Probably the ‘friend from another town’.

“Harold, open the door quickly, will ya?” Louis’ voice woke Harry from his gaze on the girl who was standing behind him.

Once the door was open, Harry welcomes Louis and the unnamed girl into the flat. he really hoped the girl didn’t think the worst thing about him just because he was wearing a pair of big jumper with boxers and watching titanic.

“This is the friend I’ve been telling you about.” Louis smiled, “Say hi to Eleanor.”

“Hi, Eleanor.” Harry gave her a fake smile, “My name is actually Harry but Louis likes to call me Harold for some reason.”

Eleanor laughed for some odd reason without Harry cracking a joke, “I’ll keep that in mind, Harold.” She gave him a push on the shoulder. Was this her way of being friendly after taking Louis from him? it’s not working at all.

“Well, uh.” Louis rubbed the back of his neck, “We’ll be in my room if you need us.”

Harry tried hard not to widen his eyes because he knew what was going to follow next. The screams. The disturbing sounds. Oh god, dirty thoughts started to fill his mind and he really feel so disotubed by his very own imaginations.

“Um, okay.” mumbled Harry but the two of them had already left the living area.

In the background, Harry heard Rose’s voice. “I’ll never let go, Jack.”

Harry sighed and sat back down on the sofa as he grabbed a pillow for him to hold. “I’ll never let go, Lou.” He whispered before his eyelids covered his sight and he was slipped into his dreams