Chapter 10 - The Offer

"Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to"

- Anon (or whoever) 

 .

                                                Chapter 10 – The Offer

.

My heart hammered in my chest as I felt him in my hand, he excited me, and I could feel myself fighting every urge I had for him. But I soon realized fighting that was impossible, if I was honest with myself I didn't want to and as I gently wrapped my hand around his thick length, gliding my palm slowly up and down and circling around him his chest heaved, his breaths audible, "Jesus." He said. Those words barely made it out.

When he opened his eyes and brought my head to his, breathing against me, his jaw tensed and I heard him ask himself what the fuck he was doing. He said it again and held my face still against his. I stopped.

I took my hand away and he took it now, but instead of putting it back over him he took both my hands and interlaced his own between my fingers, looking into my eyes, eyes that made my heart race and my fingers flinch in his and an awakening take over my body as I locked myself hard against his torso.

As I kissed him he passionately returned it, his tongue tasted mine, our fingers pressed into each other as our kiss deepened, his lips moved with mine as he groaned against them, which had me doing the same. That seemed to turn him on further if the sudden fire in his kiss was anything to go by. I felt like I was his craving, as if I were his possession because he was completely taking over me. 

When we parted lips I looked down into the face I'd just kissed the hell out of and with my elbows on his shoulders, I angled my hands on top of his head feeling the soft waves of his hair. His lips stood an intimate distance from my neck and I could feel his breath along my throat. He grinned up at me and nipped at my chin before kissing it and turning to kiss my shoulder as he squeezed his hand over it too. Oh God, his hands...they were now possessively around my waist, sliding up my back and cupping the back of my neck roughly holding me to him. He was leaving trails of fire along my skin.

"I wanna feel you against me," I whispered. I wanted to feel more than just his hands, his mouth...

"I told you, it's yours." He whispered back against my lips.

His hands slid up the sides of my thighs and he squeezed behind me, grabbed the back of my knickers and toyed with pulling them down. I clenched hard inside between my thighs and he tugged me to him so I could feel him. My eyes closed at how hard he was, how thick he felt just laying upright between my legs and I couldn't help but rub against him, hearing small desperate sounds leak from my lips at what the feeling of him was doing to me. Sounds of pure sex.  

I heard his breaths too, my arms over his shoulders, holding over the top of his head I slowly threw mine back as he buried his face in my neck and I felt him press harder against me teasing me with his length. Oh God...My pulse ran faster and his name breathlessly left my lips in anticipation. He lifted his head and held my face back down to his, "Your eyes stay open, you hear?"

I looked at him, his voice was ragged, coloured by how we felt against each other. It was too much, I didn't know how we were managing to be so controlled and not go all the way, but it was intensifying what was happening between us. I ached, and it was excruciatingly wonderful. Intense, but exquisite and all because I wanted him so, so badly. Because my mind was wrapped up in as much ecstasy as my body. I was feeling him against me, yet he wasn't inside me.

"I wanna see into your eyes. Look at me."

I did but I was ravenous now and his eyes dipped as my chest rose with the rate of anticipation. He watched me with uncontrolled shallow breaths as his hand took to the front of my backless dress and in one swift movement he pulled it off me, it came away as it slid over my breasts and slinked to my waist. I watched him as his eyes fell over me, his gaze tangibly touched my skin.