Project Fat Suit: by not_present

Book title: Project Fat Suit

Writer username: not_present

Status: On going

Category: Romance, Humour

Length: 48 parts/ 236 pages

.........»»»Description«««.........

Serena Davidson leads two lives. At school, she's a morbidly obese, stupid, nerdy, bitchy, slutty, and a teacher's pet. But at home she's the scrawny vegetarian pushover. What would possess someone to wear a fat suit every day? And what happens when someone finds out?

.........»»»My Review«««.........

I don’t even have words to describe how incredible I found this story, I just, I, I need a moment to actually calm myself down because even thinking about it is getting me all hyped up. The main character Serena, is so relatable, she’s funny-in a silly way- kind hearted, quirky-also in a silly, funny way- but she’s got a past which no one should ever have which led her to hide her true self in a way no one probably ever hid themselves: in a squidgy, uncomfortable, fat suit. The story advances in such a way that leaves you wanting to read chapter after chapter to find out all of the secrets involved. The other characters are so versatile as well as complex in their own ways, they have problems of their own to solve, secrets of their own which they struggle to hide but as Serena helps them they help Serena to grow as a person to overcome her fears and insecurities gradually. Ninety percent of my love for this book is probably due to the characters: Liam, Holly, the little ball of sunshine that goes by the name of Sam. I just love that kid. Not to mention Serena hereself, and Uranus-I mean Trent- I love Uranus (and jokes about his name)

Can you feel my love for this book through my words?

Now that I’ve praised it as much as it deserves, I guess it’s fair that I point out the minor flaws. One would be that it is quite a long story but don’t worry it can’t possibly bore you, unless you’re annoyed by teen drama, then it may-no even then it can’t bore you. I don’t think so.

Writing wise, I wouldn’t say it’s magic on paper-or screen- but it’s not bad. It’s decent. It has a good flow to it and actually I liked the plot so much, I didn’t even notice the flaws in her writing.

So go ahead, I needn’t say how much I recommend it to you all, it should be obvious by now. Vote and comment on every chapter because the story deserves all the love it can get.

=============================xxx===========================

 A/N: Hope you like it, let me know if you do ^-^ Link to side.