Visionary by TheCrazySide

Book title: Visionary

Writer username: TheCrazySide

Status: ongoing

Category: Fan Fiction/ Science Fiction

Length: 22 parts and counting

•—Description—•

‘Visionary test subject No. 749- Louis William Tomlinson, born December 24, 2021

May 17, 2043

Louis Tomlinson was put under Visionary exactly two months and fourteen days ago.

He has been awake since then for exactly a month today.

Amazingly, his test has been the biggest success and failure of them all. He successfully created his ideal world and recreated his life, also living four years of it in the month and a half that he used Visionary. 

There only seems to be one major side effect that still lingers: Even though he’s been long woken up, he still can’t remember his real life. He’s still convinced he’s part of an internationally famous boy band by the name of One Direction.’

—••——••——•+•——••——••—

•—My Review—•

If you think One Direction fan fictions are all about cliché love polygons, unrealistic romantic coincidences, pointless plots and depthless characters, read TheCrazySide’s Visionary; this should change your perception. For one, it’s got absolutely no trace of ‘romance’ in it (so far), let alone love triangles and the plot is as far away from being pointless as the characters are from being lame or depthless. Just reading that captivating summary/intro was enough to get me hooked and I assure you, the story just gets better every chapter.

Louis, the protagonist, as he finds his life, his memories practically sacrificed in the name of “science” learns the dark side of said department. He grows to realise the wrongness of all that are being committed under the tag of scientific research and that he, with the help of the friends of his dreams-literally- are the only ones who can try to unmask it all. Dangerous, thrilling and packed with suspense, the story is surely not your typical fan fiction.

Kudos to the author, a really good writer in my opinion, for giving me such a great book to read. I really hope she goes on to complete the story and that you all go read it. Leave your votes and comments for it too because, like I say for the books I recommend, it deserves all the love it can get.

=============================xxx===========================

A/N: You can click the external link to get to the book directly. :)

Thanks for reading!