Dear Mr. President... I Think I'm Dating Your Son [4]

xxxFinally 4th chap is up, vote, become a fan, commentxxx

xxxGhostWritersxxx

Dear Mr President...I Think I'm dating your son

[4]

Cassie's POV

I could tell I wasn't convincing and I could tell Kale wasn't convinced.

But I had already done the damage.

The pain was evident all over his face, at that second I knew... I knew he felt the pain, the same pain I felt when he broke my heart.

I walked back to the cafeteria and sat down next to Zach,

"hey babe, look I'm sorry about before I didnt get back with you to piss Philips off"

"it's alright" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

Lunch went by in a blur. So did the rest of the week, no big incedents happened with Kale or Zach, I guess things were back to normal. Kale was with Gemma, I was with Zach and Marissa had been with the whole football team.

It was Saturday afternoon around 1 and Zach said he'd come over so we could 'study' but he had football practice so I should probably make plans with the girls.. did I mention I'm head cheerleader anyways I pulled out my Blackberry and start texting: 'bored as... we 'av 2 do something, mall mayb... beach?' I forwarded the message to two of my other besties who are on the cheer team Rachelle and Phoebe. Ofcourse I sent one to Marissa.

The first one was from Phoebe... I'd known Phoebe since pre-k she has light brown hair with blonde streaks and ocean blue eyes. Her message read: 'yeah totalli BEACH 100% dats wher the hotties r LOL. B at ur haus in 10'.

Rachelle has dark brown wavy hair, hazel grey eyes. I met her in junior high during cheer tryouts. Her message said one said: 'BEACH! c u in 5'.

The odd one out was Marissa's which read: 'oh sorry guys, Sister Christine's getting baptized on Sunday I need to find a new church dress

Haha jks beach all the way wooh!!! ♥♥'

We all met up at the front of my place though as usual Marissa had to turn up extra early with her dad who felt the need to monitor her every move(can see why) she turned up dressed in her usual 'saint' dress books in hand, I gave her a 'wat the hell look' but from the look in her eyes I could tell I might be blowing her cover.

"Hey Father Jones, don't worry I'll make sure Marissa gets all her homework done," I said waving her father off.

"Thanks dal, stay blessed child" and with that he drove away.

"phew! Now lets get me out of this sack, I'll be repelling instead of attracting guys with this dress". In less than 2 minutes she had changed into short-shorts and a bikini, "now I feel like me"

"Marissa, how long are you gonna keep this up?" I asked as she came down the stairs.

"As long as I need to Cass but whatever, I'm handeling it pretty well don't you think" she said with a twirl.

"I believe you are" I laughed

Rach and Phoebe pulled up moments later, music blasting from the speakers

"wooh let's get this partaii started!" Marissa ran out the house screaming.

"Hey Rach hey Pheb; excuse her behaviour her dad just left and thats why..."

"freedom!!!" Marissa was chanting.

I had changed into my short shorts and my black bikini top, Rach was wearing the same though with a blue top. And Phoebe was wearing a jean micromini and a red bikini and Marissa well she'd gone crazy.