Dear Mr. President... I Think I'm Dating Your Son [13]

Xxx So sorry for the huge time delay in posting, we'd love to explain but we cant so I guess you'll have to read on and if you like, you know what to do, oh and on word this was like 22 pages, its been lyk months in the making hope you like it and like we mentioned before, you know what to do xxX

                                                                                                                           XxxGhostWritersxxX

{13]

Cassie's POV

I was lying on my back reading 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho when I noticed Kale was sitting on his bed facing me." Can I help you?" I asked, my eyes focussed on my book the entire time but not really reading.

"Nuh I think I'm good right here, thanks for asking though" he said, his voice clearly amused. Again topless, I think I had learnt to deal with his ultra sexy, rock hard...whoa Cass! Way off track...anyways I had learnt to deal with him. In about half an hour, we would be leaving this place, finally my own bed...my own shower...real food...no Kale.

_________________________________________

The bus came and we all got in...No stress I think everyone had grown tired of the whole camp thing. Ms. Stephtanie had left prior by ambulance because her leg was swelling (due to her breaking it).

I was sitting next to Marissa in the bus but she was babbling on about how Michael did this and said that... I just smiled and nodded, my thoughts were elsewhere...I mean my entire life was a mystery to me, (ergh! Mystery - reminds me of mystery boy in fact I wonder if they've found his identity yet...anyways back on track)...so many things that I'd turned a blind eye to...people that had hurt me behind my back...

I was dozing off on the bus as Marissa somehow had managed to find a way to sit next to Michael...when I felt a buzz in my pocket I picked up

"Hello?" I answered the number was vaguely familiar

"Kit-Cass!"

"AARON!!!" I yelled, Aaron was the illegitimate son of Marissa's mum, yeah her life was only perfect on the cover...because deep down everyone had secrets , anyways he was rebellious and the minister obviously couldn't have a stain on his pure family (family facade at least). So after much...debate, he moved out. Oh and he always had a crush on me...well while he was here at least...actually we dated for a while during junior high for me it was a cover up so nothing really happened, for him...I'm not too sure.

"Mami, what's up? Still looking as hot as you used to...nuh nuh your not, your alot hotter aren't you? Damn!"

"Uh..." I said feeling my face heat up

"Awww...didn't mean to leave you speechless ha-ha, anyways I just wanted to talk to Mari" he said rolling the 'r' in his slight Spanish accent

"Yeah just give me a second, I walked up to her steady not to fall because we were still in the bus. When I got to her I tapped her shoulder, and whispered 'MaRi' and immediately her eyes lightened up "Aary!!! She squealed, I handed her my phone and they began talking.

Apparently he moved to México and got into some trouble, well I only heard this through Marissa, but the issue of her step brother was a touchy subject so it was never mentioned in the household. Regardless of the fact they were half related, they loved each other as if they were Siamese twins. They used to be inseparable. I wonder why he'd returned now though...

Marissa's POV

I was busy talking to Michael about nothing much in particular when, Cass came and whispered 'MaRi' in my ear. Only Aaron  called me that, I loved my brother to death...I mean I wouldn't care if he moved to freaking Australia and stayed there for like 20 years before calling me because we were tight like that. I heard he moved to live with my aunt in México after my dad made him leave...and that he got into drugs and kidnapping for ransoms but I don't know my dad would have made up anything to keep him out of the house. He hardly ever called...it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would but I was glad he'd called.