Dear Mr. President... I Think I'm Dating Your Son [12]

xxx Finally updates here!! Picking up where we left off in the last chapter so read it if your unfamiliar with it...plus it's been a while since we uploaded so...anyways enough babbling for us...you know what to do xxx

[12]

Zach's POV

I drove up in my black Corvette it was 11:30 so the party was well underway...I walked through the large white -gold lined double doors. In the centre of the huge mansion was what appeared to be a dance floor and people grinding against each other and sh#t. Some people already looked tipsy, but I ignored them and walked towards the kitchen where I assumed the booze would be.

"Dude you turned up!", I heard someone yell over the music behind me, I turned to see that it was a guy I recognized from one of my classes

"C.j?" I asked

"Ha-ha its Cooper James, customary to invite the new guy to a party and somehow your number went around so I was like what ever"

"Thanks, neat place you got, must have cost your folks a fortune"

"Yeah... its tight" he said tightening his jaw the slightest bit "drinks are in the fridge in the kitchen..." he trailed off as he walked away

What wrong with everyone here, everyone seemed to have some sort of hidden emotional baggage. Guess I wasn't the only one...

I looked around and saw a group of guys along with Cooper, so I walked over and sat with them

"sup' guys I'm Zach" I greeted as I joined them

Followed by hey's and hi's from them all except for Kale who I had only just noticed. He was sitting on the farthest corner on the table we were crowded around and he looked wack as hell, with the dozens of bottles in front of him I easily guessed why.

"What's up wit him?" I asked Akhiro the guy next to me

"Nobody knows, he's been like that since he got here, the guys and I guessed it had to do with girl problems but he didn't say anything when we asked"

"Weird"

"Yeah up until two days ago he was the complete opposite too, I heard from someone that he had just b-," he couldn't continue because right then Kale cut in

"Aky, shut the hell up!"

"Sorry man, we were just worried because you're not acting your self..." Akhiro replied

"Well its none of HIS business" he said, eyes stone cold despite the influence of the alcohol he had consumed.

And just like that he went back to wallowing in his apparent self pity. As if I cared...well maybe, I was curious.

I downed a couple of drinks and made my way to the dance floor, for some reason I had this feeling like I was forgetting something (or someone). I soon realised the more drinks I had the less I'd have that feeling, so put two and two together...I was wasted. Then I got another feeling... (I'm a guy...do the math)

As I looked around there weren't any eligible bachelorettes... then I saw her... yeah she wasn't any Cassie (f*&k Cassie! that's why I had that feeling, well what ya don't know won't kill ya). She was... good enough, practically opening her legs for me, she caught me staring, and the seductive glance she threw at me screamed 'SLUT!' but I didn't care. She was blonde, fake boobed and tanned excessively, she was obviously looking for a good time too so I made my over...

"Hey" I said huskily leaning an arm lazily on one side of her head.  

"Hi" she said biting her lip seductively and coming closer to me whispering, "I can show you a good time"