All I Have(Urban)Chapter 4:Who Is It

"The Problem Was I Tried, But To Certain Others,Trying Doesn't Matter, And I Didn't Care Cause Trying Ment Everything To Me"

- Toya Carter

Malaysia P.O.V

We've Been In This Hospital For Hours, I Been Standing In My Exact Same Spot Since I Got Here,Which Is Over Quan, I Can't Stand To See Him Hurt, I Really Hate Seeing Him Like This, The Hospital Room Is Cold And Quiet Dre And Quan Parents Left Hours Ago, Tati Is Sleep And Dre Is Sitting In The Chair Looking Confused , And If He's Not Looking Confused He's Staring At Me, Dre Decided To Break The Silence.

"I'm Going To Get Something To Eat, Do You Want Anything"?

"No Thank You" Malaysia Said

"You Don't Have To Be Shy About Food, I'm Pretty Sure You Wasn't Shy When You Was Fighting Naya, And I Lost My Child"?

Malaysia Eyes Immediately Shot Towards Dre, She Was Scared, And Was Wondering How He Found Out.

"Can You Fucking Hear" Dre Said

"I'm Not Shy Cause I Said I'm Not Hungry It Just Mean I Don't Want To Fucking Eat, And I Don't Want Anything From You INCLUDING Food"

"You Shouldn't Want Anything From Me,You Already Took My Child. *Dre Said Smiling*.

"Look Your Stupid Ass Baby mama Started That Fight, So I Finished It For Her.Look Dre You Know What,I'm Right Here,If You Want Me Dead, Kill Me,I'm Right Here."

"It's Crazy How You Still Talking Reckless Considering The All The Shit You In"

"Whatever Dre, Kill Me If That's What You Go Do"

Malaysia Got Used To Talking To People Any Kind Of Way, Cause Nobody Ever Put Her In Her Place,But When It Came To Dre She Was Fucking With The Wrong One,Dre Don't Care, And When He Say He Go Do Something It Gets Done.

After Looking At My Phone, I Seen It Was Getting Late, And I Had School , I Woke Up Tati, And I Started To See Quan Waking Up, I Told Him I Would Come Back As Soon As I Got Of School,Right After I Said That Of Course Dre Had Something To Say.

"That's If You Make It Out Of School Alive"Dre Said

Honestly I Wanted To Say Something, But I Decided It Was Best If I Just Shut Up,I Closed The Hospital Door And Walked Out Of The Hospital,The Ride Back To My House Was Silent It Took 30 Minutes For Me To Get Home,When I Got Home I Checked My Phone,And Saw I Only Had 2 Hours To Sleep, I Got In The Shower, Put My Phone On The Charger And Set My Alarm.

He Don't Know Me But He Setting Up To Blow Me,

Say My Twitter Pic Remind Him Of Naomi

On The Low I Used To Holla At His Homie,

Fuck It Now I'm Bout To Ride Him Like A Pony.

I Heard My Phone Alarm Going Off, I Got Up And Did My Hygiene,I Flat Ironed My Hair, I Put On My White Polo Shirt With The Black Polo Symbol, My Light Washed Levi's,And My Taxi 12's,I Grabbed My Black Michael Kors Bag,Before Leaving I Put On My Necklace My Mom And Dad Got Me When I Was Born It Had, Little Prayer Hands,With The Letters MCL Under It For My Initials,I Walked Out The House And Got In My Audi And Was Thinking About Quan, I Honestly Hate The Fact That He Have To Go Threw That , Then Dre Crossed My Mind With All Them Stupid Ass Threats, But That Nigga Was Fine Asf , But That's The Last Thing I Needed To Worry About With My Friend Being Hurt In The Hospital.

I Got To School 10 Minutes Before The Bell Rung,I Decided To Go Straight To Class,Cause I Really Don't Got Time For Nobody, And With All Dre Threats I Needed To Stay Safe, I Mean I'm Pretty Sure He Didn't Care How Close Me And Quan Was,Dre Was Go Do What He Wanted,And On Top Of All that Bullshit I Got To Deal With Naya, Since She Coming Back And Of Course She Go Talk Her Shit.