Chapter 9 . Heartless.

LEVI POINT OF VIEW

"I'm scared I don't want to do this , this isn't me , I can't kill someone " I told quan as he gave me a gun and told me to shoot one of him and dre rivals.

"Look Levi it ain't that fucking hard , just shoot" dre said from the driver seat of the car.

"Think about how you couldn't protect yourself when you was took away from your home and held for 10 years , and think about the shit that's gone unfold in the future , you got to stop being scared and do it" Quan said trying to assure me that doing this , would help me.

Not thinking twice , I took the gun off of safety and began shooting , hitting one man in his neck twice , another in his head and another in his back four times. I immediately threw the gone on quan lap , and placed my head in my hands and began crying . I couldn't believe I just took 3 lives.

"Don't tell Malaysia about this , cause I don't feel like hearing her fucking mouth , and stop crying " dre said speeding off.

"You did good" quan said smirking , while dre laughed , they were heartless , and they didn't care.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up to mcdonalds.

"What you want Levi" dre asked as he pulled out his black card.

"I want a number 6 , cookies , 2 apple pies and a sprite" I said leaning back and folding my arms.

Dre repeated my order to the worker , and added on some more items , she handed dre the items while smiling and flirting with him.

"That's all ? " the worker asked as she flipped her hair.

"Yeah thats all ma " dre said back after I assured him everything was in the bag.

We drove off , the car was silent for about 5 minutes , until quan broke the silence.

"You greedy as fuck" he said laughing as he watch me eat my French fries.

"So , does it matter" I said squinting my eyes and sticking another French fry in my mouth.

After us driving for about 15 minutes , I kind of figured we wasn't going to the house , so out of curiosity I asked where was we going .

"Where are we going" I said checking my surroundings , I looked around and nothing looked familiar.

"You'll see when we get their" dre said not moving his eyes from the road.

I immediately got scared , I started questioning their intentions , I didn't know what they were about to do. After sitting in silence dre phone rung.

"Hello" dre answered dragging his voice , as if he was annoyed .

"Where y'all at with my fucking sister" Malaysia yelled at dre through the phone , she was so loud that her voice damn near echoed through the car.

"Malaysia what I told you about yelling and cussing at me " Dre said growing angry , him Malaysia always argued , it never failed , they argued like a married couple.

"Give Levi the phone" she said avoiding another argument like the one they had earlier .

Dre handed me his phone. And for some reason I felt a little safe , cause I could tell her where we was and I knew she would know whether they was doing something wrong or not.

"hello" I said sounding like a little girl trapped in the middle of a argument .

"Where y'all at , and don't lie either" she said sounding a little mad.

"Tell her to mind her business " quan joked.

"Tell him to shut the fuck up" Malaysia said from the other side of the phone , getting mad.

"Tell her mad ass to go fucking lay down somewhere" dre said laughing at how angry Malaysia had got.

Before I could even respond to Malaysia , she hung up the phone.

After a while we pulled up to a big building with gaurds , I felt my stomach dropping , and I started feeling dizzy. I remembered the place from when I was a little girl.

"Why are we here" I asked frightened.

"To handle some quick business , it won't take more than 10 minutes , stay in the car and don't get out" Dre said as he loaded a gun and opened the car door stepping out.

After quan and dre got out of the car , I immediately locked the car doors , and laid low.

DRE Point Of View

I had to handle some business with tod , he use to work for pharoah , but they fell out over some stupid shit , tod business was failing and he needed some help getting put back on and I had no problem with that , considering I needed a favor from him too.

Me and quan walked to the door of the big building and was greeted by 2 guards .

"Are y'all here for tod" one of the security guards asked .

"Yeah , tell him next time he got to do business better , he need me and he already fucking up , if we got a meeting I don't expect to be standing outside for 10 minutes , before I can get somebody attention" I said getting angry.

"I'm sorry sir , it wont happen again" the security guard shot back , before opening the doors to the building.

Me and quan walked down a long norrow hallway , till we reached the room where tod and a couple of his workers were sitting and conversating. As we walked in in tod motioned for his workers to leave the room , then he greeted me and dre with a friendly smile and a handshake.

"So what is that I can do for you " tod asked as one of his lady workers handed him a blunt and lit it for him.

"We need a record of all the people pharoah murdered , along with private hideouts he never told my mom about , and once you provide that info , I'll set your meeting with the Mexican cartel to help you get back on track" quan said standing up making the meeting short and simple .

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT FOR A REASON , IM JUST STARTING TO GET BACK ON TRACK ! I PROMISE FROM NOW ON , YOU GUYS WILL GET 3 UPDATES EVERYWHERE , THAT COULD BE ANYWHERE FROM 4-7 CHAPTERS PER WEEK . HANG IN THERE WITH ME , LIKE AND COMMENT