All I Have(Urban): Chapter 2 Bad Choices

You can make bad choices and find yourself in a downward spiral or you can find something that gets you out of it

- Ray LaMontagne

Dre P.O.V

Yesterday I Was At The Trap House When I Got A Call From Naya Nagging Ass Sister.

Flashback To Yesterday:

Katrina: "Dre You Need To Hurry Up And Get To Grady Hospital , Naya Having Complications She Got

Into A Fight Today And Is At The Hospital In ICU She Might Lose The Baby"

" Damn Man Aight Im On My Way"

Man This Bitch Always Doing Shit She Aint Fucking Suppose To.

I Rushed To They Hospital I Went Straight To The Lady At The Front Desk.

"Excuse Me I Need A Room Number For Naya Evans"

"Its Room Number 235 Sweetheart"

"Thanks"

When I Got In The Room I Seen Naya And Her Sister Crying ,Honestly I Didn't Give A Fuck , I Don't Even Give A Fuck About Naya I Only Care About My Seed, And I Swear If This Baby Die Ima Kill Naya , And The Other Bitch .

" I Don't Know Why The Fuck You Crying Yo Dumb Ass Should Have Thought About It Before You Started Fighting"

" Dre Really? Im About To Lose My Child And You Wanna Come In Here Like You Don't Give A Fuck About Me"

"I Dont Give A Fuck About You , Only My Child "

" Alright Dre Whatever"

"Stop Fucking Talking To Me Naya !"

The Docter Walked In With A Force Smile On Her Face.

"Hello Everybody,  Can I Please Speak With The Parents Alone For A Minute"

EveryBody Stepped Out,  And She Started Speaking.

"I'm So Sorry Guys But She Lost The Baby, I'm Really Sorry, I'll Keep You Guys In My Prayers, Naya We Will Have To Keep You For Testing,Ill Give You Guys A Moment To Yourself"

I Swear Man That Was The First Time I Cried Since , I Lost My Grandmother,  I Looked At Naya While She Was Crying, But I Knew Naya Put Her Self In This Situation With Her Slick Ass Mouth, Now My Child Is Gone , Because This Bitch Wanna Be Childish.

"Dre I'm Sorry"

"You Sorry ?   That's All You Got To Fucking Say ? * Dre Smiled* So You Sorry?

"Dre, Yes Damn I Said I'm Sorry Damn Its To Late"

"Man Shut The Fuck Up Cause Sorry Ain't Go Bring Back My Dead Ass Child, What's The Girl Name That You Got In A Fight With? "

"Her Name Is Malaysia"

"Bye I'm Finna Go Handle Some Business"

Flashback Over

Malaysia P.O.V

So After I Got That News From Quan, I Just Been Watching My Back, I'm Really Not That Worried Cause You'll Never Catch Me Slipping, And I Know Dre Reputation So If He Really Wanted Me He Could Have Got My Plenty Of Times, Every Since Quan Found Out He's Been Tryna Protect Me, He's Around Me 24/7 , Never Leave My Side, And Honestly Its Aggravating Me, Like Nigga Stop Trying To Save Me, My Dad Left For Miami The Other Day, I Told Him I Made Up My Mind And Wouldn't Be Going Of Course He Felt Bad, And I Hated That He Felt That Way I Just Couldn't Face Reality, Even Though Not Going Was A Bad Decision I Didnt Care,  I Knew I Should Have Went Cause Of All The Trouble I'm In, But Going Back Home Always Brought Back Sad Memories.

I Woke Up Early In The Morning Went To The Bathroom , Did My Hygiene, And Walked In The Kitchen To Cook For Quan Since He's Been Watching Out For Me,  I Made Eggs,Grits,Pancakes,Sausages,Bacon,Hashbrowns,And Biscuits And Poured Orange Juice, After I Was Done Quan Walked In The Kitchen.

"Damn Girl, All This Food It's Only US"

"Shut Up! , I Need To Go Get Something From The Mall Today So Are you Coming

"Man, Malaysia I Told You I Had Soon Something To Do Today, So Whatever You Have To Do Go Have To Wait"

"Whatever Quan Ill Go By MySelf , And You Can Go Do Whatever You Got To Do"

"Aight Man Whatever , Do What You Gotta Do"

Breakfast Was Silent That Morning After Quan Ate Got Up In Headed To The Bathroom To Get His Self Ready For The Day,  Malaysia Did The Dishes, And Went In Her Room To Lay Down Until She Was Ready To Go To The Mall. She Was Thinking About How Did Quan Know About Dre Wanting Her Dead, Malaysia Never Really Knew Dre She Just Knew Of What She Heard Of Him, And She Knew That When Dre Made Plans He Never Told Anybody His Moves Only His Closest Niggas. Her Thoughts Were Interrupted When There Was A Loud Knock At The Door.

"I Got It" Quan Said

Quan Looked Through The Peek Hole, And Signaled For Malaysia To Go In Her Room, Malaysia Was Peeking Out Her Room Door When Quan Opened The Door,  There Stood A Fine Ass Nigga About 6'2 , Nice Light Brown Skin Tone, Tattoos All Over His Arms In Chest, Freshly Twisted Dreads That Stopped At A Nice Lenth But Was Long (Boy On Book Cover), He Had On A Black True Religion Shirt With A Blue Horseshoe, Dark True Religion Jeans, And Gamma 11's , Three Gold Chains, And A Rolex . He Dapped Quan Up, But Malaysia Wanted Know Who It Was.

Dre P.O.V

After Naya Lost The Child, I Been Looking For Malaysia, Usually I Find Who I Want Its Never Hard , But With This Girl It Feel Like A Nigga Playing Duck Duck Goose, Like She Know I'm After Her , But She Wouldn't Know That, And Honestly This Shit Aggravating Ah Nigga For real, Something Ain't Right, So I Text'd My Brother And Told Him I Needed To See Him.

*Text Convo*

Big Bruh:  Aye Where You At.

Lil Bruh: At My Friend House Chillin!  Why?

Big Bruh: I Need To Holla At You Bae.

Lil Bruh:  Lmao Aight Man You Gay As Fuck. Call Me When You Leave So I Can Give You The Address.

Big Bruh: Aight Bruh One .

lil Bruh:  Aight One.

*End Of Convo*

Just So Y'all Know That's My Blood Brother,  Same Mother, Same Father, Raised Together And Everything.

After About 30 Minutes Of Driving I Pulled Up To The Address My Brother Gave Me, It Took A While For Anybody To Answer The Door,  My Brother Finally Answered The Door I Dapped Him Up

"What's Up Quan'

He Said Some Shit But I Wasn't Paying Attention,  Cause My Attention Was On Shawty Peeking Out Of The Room Door.

I'm Sorry About Not Updating Earlier, But Hoped Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter , Next Chapter Will Definitely Be Up Wednesday.

Quan And Dre Brothers?

Quan Getting Tired Of Laylay?

Malaysia Don't Know The Person

Who Want Her Dead

Is In Her House?

Dre Don't Know He Looking

At Malaysia?

Quan Invited Dre To Malaysia

House?

Is Quan Wrong Or Nah?

Comment And Vote Please.

Thanks For Reading :-)

Sorry For Any Mistakes.