All I Have(Urban)Chapter 6 Something Familiar(Part 2)

Malaysia P.O.V

It's been days since I found out about Levi , I thought I was sure for a fact that she was China , I mean who wouldn't. I haven't brought it up to anybody else, I just don't want to look stupid. I mean I don't even think she knows her real identity, it's just now is not the time.When I'm ready to talk to her I will. To much has been going on , and sometimes I feel like the only break I get is when I'm with dre. And honestly that kind of got to me, cause me and him aren't even in a relationship.

"goodmorning" dre mumbled , very much tired from the night before.

"goodmorning"I said back dryly, trying to act like I didn't care about the things he did lastnight.

"what's wrong with you"Dre said , already knowing the answer.

"nothing dre , just pretend like nothing happened last night" I said back already aggravated and frustrated.

"Shut yo ass up , stop acting like you care about what I do with these bitches" dre said ruthlessly.

"Whatever dre"Malaysia said as she walked away and rolled her eyes.

Malaysia knew what she got herself into, everybody knows dre is heartless and doesn't give a fuck about females , he doesn't give a fuck about nothing , but his family and staying at the top of the drug game with His brother.

"I just don't want to be here anymore, we can go to a hotel"Levi said shaking .

"what's wrong with being here ? , didn't you say somebody wanted to hurt you ?"Tati said aggravated, she had been listening to Levi cry and complain all morning and the shit started to really get on her nerves.

"yeah but" Levi said unable to finish her sentence.

"yeah but what ? , look if you care about your life you would actually shut the fuck up and stop complaining when you are ok here" Tati said , not trying to be rude, but to keep Levi from complaining. She actually liked Levi.

"y'all here that?" I said trying to break the moment between tati and Levi.

"Oooo bitch let's go down stairs and be nosey" Tati said joking but serious.

Malaysia P.O.V Over.

"Look dre I don't Care about anything that happened between me and you, I just need you to be with me" Naya said loudly.

Dre was completely ignoring her."bye Naya Damn , ain't you still suppose to be on bed rest, from your miscarriage" dre said smirking from ear to ear.

Dre knew exactly how to hurt feelings and break hearts, but he didn't give a fuck. Cause He liked it.

"You need to understand that, it wasn't only my child it was also yours" Naya shouted.

"Oh okay" dre said sarcastically, as he started rolling up his weed.

"you can't talk to me, but you got all the hoes living in your house" Naya said as she started to walk out.

"girl good fucking bye, ain't nobody the hoe but you. damn go get a fucking life , you just lost your child for some shit you started. now you want somebody to be sympathetic towards yo hoe ass" Malaysia said, growing angry at Naya presence.

"look bitch wasn't nobody talking to u

you" Naya shot back.

"but she was fucking talking to you. problem ? " Tati said joining in the conversation.

"fuck every single last one of y'all bitches, oh and tell Levi she can't hide for long cause word on the street they looking for her and I just might be the one to tell exactly where she at" Naya said seriously.