The Order

Annabeth's PoV:

Five Years Later:

I sat on the beach, looking back on what happened a little over five years ago. I was still trying to get over the loss of a best friend. He was even more than a friend; my boyfriend, the man who I loved. I felt a tear streak down my face, as I reminisced about the great times I spent with Percy Jackson

FLASHBACK:

I sat next to Percy on his 16th birthday, after we had defeated the Titan army. He was mumbling over what to say to me, and his face was starting to get read. After I teased him, he said, "You're not making this easy for me." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am never ever going to make things easy for you Seaweed Brain. Get used to it," I replied, before leaning in to kiss him.

I was screaming and crying, after hearing the Sirens. Percy had rescued me and was comforting me underwater, telling me everything was going to be okay. I had almost died, and once again, he was there for me.

We were in our private clearing in the forest, me lying in Percy's arms. I could feel his chest raise with each breath. I stroked my hair, and then smiled at me.

"I love you Annabeth." He kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too, Percy," I said.

I woke up, Percy was already awake, looking out the window.

"Percy?" I tried to mumble, but apparently it just sounded like gibberish. He chuckled at me, and I was slightly annoyed. I put on a smile though.

"What's so funny, Seaweed-Brain?"

"I just have a surprise for you; anyway, I'll see you at breakfast." And with that he was off. Well good morning to you, too, I thought as he put on his 3 sizes too small, orange, tank top, leaving the room.

END FLASHBACK:

I sobbed softly, rubbing the ring I had found in Percy's room. It had two diamonds beside an emerald, with the engraving: I will always love you, Annabeth. He never got to give it to me. I found it the night of his birthday, about two weeks after he was taken away by Zeus. I vowed never to love another man, and ever since I have worn this ring, hoping that one day he would return. It had already been five years, and I was incredibly depressed. The first couple months I didn't leave my cabin. I would just break down wherever I went. Now, I have try to stay happy and put on a fake smile for everyone else, but they already know how I feel, so they give me space.

Thalia, Nico, and Grover are the only ones who I can talk to nowadays. They feel the same pain I do, just less intense. I started to cry again, missing the man I loved. Thalia knew that Percy wasn't the killer, but she was sad nonetheless when her brother died. Zade, the brother she always wanted, was killed after such little time. She cried for weeks and had to take a leave of absence from the hunt for several weeks.

"Come back to me Percy..." I whispered between sobs. I heard a deep voice in my head say, Be careful what you wish for, daughter of Athena. I gasped, and looked for a source of the voice, but there was no one in sight.

AFTER THE BANISHMENT: On Olympus:

Third Person PoV:

The gods had met one week after the events that happened at Camp Half-Blood. Poseidon demanded a meeting, and Zeus accepted his request. One by one the gods appeared sitting on their thrones, until they all were present. Another reason for their meeting was to discuss the odd murder that they believed or some gods believed, occurred the week before. Zeus was distraught when his son was killed, and still is. He is very,very angry. When they were all present, Zeus stood up.