Party!!!

There's one thing Nigerians are really good at, and that is throwing good parties. It's our thing. Child naming ceremony, baby dedication, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, you name it. We party for anything. Any reason. But, I've got to say though, not just because I'm a Nigerian, our parties are the BOMB!

Listen, if you haven't been to a Nigerian party before, I urge you to make a Nigerian friend and ask them to take you to one. You definitely would not regret it, I tell ya.

Mind you, I'm not talking about night club kinda parties with stripping and stuff like that. But this is the kind where the people are all dressed up in their traditional attires and there is good music and good food.

Okay, let me tell more

FOOD and DRINKS: We don't joke with our food and drinks o, when it comes to parties. There is surplus of it, for everyone invited and even those that just decided to tag along. You will eat and tire, you can even take some home sef. Let me tell  you something, for those that haven't been to a Nigerian party, before you attend, don't eat anything, fast before you go, trust me, because eh, there will be so many various food for you to munch on. You want to save your stomach space for the delicacies you'd see there.

Then you will see people queueing up for food like . . .

Hahaha

Hahaha....that look sha

But seriously though, what is a Nigerian party without Jollof rice? Any celebration at all, birthdays, wedding, anniversary, graduation. Jollof rice is present along with its companion, chicken and fried plantain or as some people call it, dodo.

Just take a look at this beauty.