As you wish (Having Daniel)

I could only nod before Daniel smiled and fell to his knees.

I watched as he first removed my shoes and socks before running his hands up my clothed legs. My breath caught as he slowly undid my belt and jeans and sped up as he pulled them down, his fingers trailing shocks as he went. He helped me remove them amd stared up at me before taking my hardened erection in his soft hand. "You are really magnificent Luke Wade. Absolutely perfect" My heart swelled that he found me good enough, then nearly exploded as a soft kiss was placed on the tip. My fingers found their way to his hair, stroking him as i watched him. My hips thrust forward as he ran his tongue from the root to tip. "Daniel" I breathed.

Daniel looked up at me with a smile and opened his mouth, i could have came right there and then as i felt him take me inside his warm mouth. Fuck, it had never felt like this before, i all but screamed as Daniel let out a moan which vibrated around me. My fingers dug into his hair as he began to bob his head and i admit i moaned like a pro. Now and again he would stop to either place small kisses over my now rock hard cock or lick it from root to tip.

My body began to take over as i gripped his hair tighter, my hips moving. I almost groaned when once again Daniel pulled off me. "Take me Luke, Please" He begged.

I had no problem giving him what he wanted as he replaced his lips over me, his hand on me to stop me going to far. My hips moved taking his sweet mouth over and over again, his moans pushing me deeper into a place i had never been before.

I could feel the tell tale signs of my body preparing for release as my movements became erratic. "Daniel, god Daniel. I'm gonna cum" I breathed. Daniel moaned and placed his free hand onto my ass, telling me he wanted me to.

My thrusts sped up as my body took over, my fingers so tight they were pulling at his hair. But all i got was Daniel moaning again and with that my head flew backwards as i roared out my finality. I could feel myself spilling into his awaiting mouth and the fact that i could feel hi, swallowing me made me come harder.

When Daniel had got the last of it i fell to my knees infront of him panting "That" I puffed "Was amazing" Daniel looked at me with a smile that lit his face up. I couldn't help it, i reached out and pulled him in for a kiss. He easily submitted to me as i plunged into his mouth our tongues dancing. I could taste myself on him and surprisingly i wasn't grossed out. In fact it turned me on knowing why it tasted like that. I grabbed him and pulled us up, i quickly undressed him and pussed him onto the bed before laying on top of him. "I can't do what you just did, but i want to do something if you would let me" I told him, i wanted him to feel safe with me. Daniel nodded and i smiled, i traced my hand down his body, my other arm keeping me from crushing him. Daniels body arched under my touch as i went lower before grabbing him. Daniels hips nearly left the bed as i slowly began stroking him, pre cum already flowing from him helped to make it easy. "L..luke" He moaned under me, i lowered my head and kissed him passionately. "Touch me baby, show me how good it feels" I whispered into his ear, Daniel shivered before raising his hands and doing as i asked. His moans and whimpers had me hard again and i couldn't help but rub against the leg that was between mine, geting some sort of friction on my erection. I began to pick up the pace a little, causing Daniel to outright scream his pleasure. I placed my lips over his to capture the noises, and god were those noises doing things to me.

His hips began to thrust upwards and his breathing changed "Luke, oh god Luke I'm gonna, oh please, I'm gonna..." "Come for me baby" I whispered "Show me you like this" I watched as his eyes squeezed shut and i allowed him to fuck my fist before taking over, my own hips were moving in time with my hand. I felt Daniels nails scrap down my back causing me to growl before taking his lips.

My fist tigtened as i pumped him harder, his body began thrashing as he got closer to his release.

Suddenly his whole body arched and he released the most come wothy scream into my mouth before i felt his hot seed spill over my hand,

I couldn't take it, the scream, the friction on his leg and the feel of his release, had me releasing over him again with a moan.

Once we had ridden out our orgasms, we fell onto the bed in a hot and sticky heap.

Daniel shifted and curled up to me and i only held him to me, neither of us could say anything, and eventually we fell asleep.