The devils pet kitty (The tainted)

Finally tearing myself from her i looked down as my hand came up and pulled a strap from her shoulder and exposing her breast before palming it. "Stefan please" She breathed arching into my hand.

I had to have her, my beast wanted her and he was in control now, my other hand raised the bottom of her dress exposing her to me. "My master, my lover" Kitty purrred.

My lips smashed against hers, kissing her with a hunger i had never felt before. I shivered as she traced a fang with her tongue. I needed her now. I felt the towel being pulled from me and my erection rubbed against her causing her to wimper. Her arousal hit me hard and i growled deeply as she raised her hips.

I was so lost and out of control that i never stopped to think as i slammed myself inside her.Only the scream of pain pulled me back. "Shit Kitty i'm so sorry" She's a virgin "I'm so sorry" Kitty placed her hand over my lips and opened her eyes, smiling at me. "Claim me Stefan, love me"

My beast reared his head and i couldn't control him. I could only sit back and watch as i began to thrust into her. Gods she felt so good, my hands roamed her body as she wrapped her legs around me and matched my pace. "Oh gods Stefan, yes" She breathed. My fingers bit into her fleash causing her to moan louder, Lowering my head i sank my fangs into the soft breast that i had exposed causing her to scream. My beast smiled, she liked it rough.

Detatching myself i pulled her closer so i was knelt up with her body lay down. My thrusts became rougher, my nails bit into her skin. Her hands flew out and grabbed my arms, her body began thrashing around as she screamed my name. "Please" She begged as i pulled and pushed her with me, her back arched and her eyes closed as she screamed my name. I felt her tighten around me as her orgasm tore through her and my eyes rolled to the back of my head at the esquisite feeling.

When she finally collapsed breathlessly i pulled her up so she was sat on me and held her tight as i pounded into her hard. I could feel my own orgasm building as my speed picked up, bruttaly pounding into her as her grip around my neck tightened. Her insides were quivering and i knew she was ready to come again. "Kitty" I growled only to have her moan in response. "My pet, my lover" I was breathing hard. "Yes, oh yes" She screamed "My master, my lover"

I growled and swooped down, sinking my fangs into her throat, bringing us both to and earth shattering climax. And as Kitty screamed, i could only growl and moan into her neck. My fangs never left her until our breathing had returned to normal. Only then did i pull away and licked the wounds to heal them. "Mine" I growled possesively, holding her tightly against me as we lay down. "Yours" She whispered back. I claimed her lips once again and kissed her deeply.

"Sleep" She whispered to me as my eyes began to close and the darkness claimed me.