The devils pet kitty (Nearly over)

I drew away and looked at her. "Mine" I growled before reaching for the cloth that covered her.

I couldn't get our clothes of fast enough as i tore at my own clothes. My only thoughts were i had to be inside of her. Ravishing her, loving her. I needed her to breath, to live.

"Oh gods" I moaned as i finally sank into her, Kitty let out a pained groan of her own further fueling my desire for her. This was no gentle love making, this was a claim in its basest form. Like an animal i took her, pulling screams from herthat had me and my beast roaring with pleasure.

She was mine, all mine. Asllep or not everyone would know it. I lowered my head and sank my fangs into her soft breast causing her to arch into my mouth. "Stefan, oh gods Stefan yes" Her words licked over me like fuel on a fire. My own blood boiled as she whispered words of both a loving and lustful nature.

Everytime was better than the last. Everytime i took her drove me into a sexual frenzy harder than the last. I couldn't take it, i was overwhelmed by her, by the act itself. I released her breast and pulled her closer.

"Come for me" I demanded "Let me feel you" Kitty wrapped herself around me aqs i thrust into her, her body writhing underneath me. I could feel the tension building in her body. "Give it to me" I demanded through gritted teeth, pulling her to me, my fingers gripping her hips. Her breathing picked up and her body began to shake. "YES" I roared as she finally climaxed for me, her body shaking as she voiced out for me crying my name.

More, i needed more. Gripping her hips painfully i began to race for my own climax, a fine sheen of sweat coated my skin.

Harder, faster, deeper. I pounded at her as if my very existance depended on it. "Oh gods" Her voice was husky and shaking, her body alerting me to another orgasm. "Yes" I gritted "Come with me, together. I want us together" I told her. Frantically i thrust even harder. I could feel my climax building.

My body took over as i pulled he to me, tilting her head. "I want you" I panted "All of you. Your blood, your body, your soul. Everything. Give it to me" "Yes. Yes, yours all of it. Take what you will" She breathed.

That was all i needed as i sunk my fangs into her one last time, bringing us both to another earth shatering climax that we both voiced out loudly.

When we finally came down from our high i released neck and lovingly tended to the wound.

I felt so tired and knew what that ment. I would wake up soon and Kitty would be no more than a pet. But i would mark her, claim her. I would get the help she needed to become a person again. And if that failed, who cared, as long as she was mine.

"Sleep Stefan" She whispered to me. I lay down pulling her into me. "I don't want to. I want to stay here with you" I told her honestly. She smiled and kissed my forhead. "Sleep my love, the ball is later and you need your strength" I shook my head and held onto her, burying my face into her stomach. "I will wait for you. And we shall dance and laugh, and all shall know that i am yours" She promised me. I sighed and shook my head, knowing that it wouldn't happen.

Her slender hand lifted my chin to look at her. "Trust in me and sleep" My body, against my wishes, did exactly as she told me. And i feel into a deep sleep