The devils pet kitty (The prophet)

I ran my nose over her throat "Why Kitty you smell simply mouth watering" I growled, my voice dark and husky, not my own.

Kitty mewled and struggled against me. I could smell her fear and it excited me. "My gods i want your blood" I breathed "And i will have it" With that i bit down sinking into her soft flesh.

Kitty let out a pain filled mewl as i drank hungrily. She tried to fight me of, but i growled, biting her harder i pulled her closer to me. My eyes rolled back as her blood flowed over my tongue and down my parched throat. My body also responded and i began to grind my hips against her. Kittys nails dug into my skin and threw me ovew the edge.

I had to have her. All of her, body and blood.

Without releasing her i tore at my bottoms tearing them off. I pushed up her dress and plunged deep inside her. Oh gods i was going insane. Her blood and body drove me wild. I gulped her blood and growled as i thrust into her over and over again. Her body responded to my own as she began to match my pace. Her nails clawing at my back and her legs wrapped around me. I pulled away from her throat and kissed her deeply, her blood coated my lips, but she didn't seem to care. "Stefan" She breathed "Oh gods Stefan"

Her voice. Oh how i loved her voice.

I could feel her tighten around me and knew what was happeneing "Yes" I growled "Come for me, give it to me" I thrust harder and deeper. As soon as the words were out of my mouth her eyes flew open and she buried her head into my neck as she screamed my name. I couldn't take it anymore and raced towards my own climax.

I felt Kitty licking at my neck and i pulled her up so i was on my knees, Kitty sat on me as i growled and panted, desperate to find my release. Both myself and my beast were in a sexual frenzy that neither had ever experienced before and i finally found my release as i feld something sink into my neck causing me to roar and growl as i finally spilt my seed inside her, my body jerking violently.

I felt her release my neck and lick it tenderly, reminding me i had bitten her. I pulled her head back and healed the wounds, gathering the blood that had run down her neck and breast.

Pulling back i looked at her. Gods she was beautiful, her swollen lips open as she panted for breath. My eyes travelled down before widening. Bruises and scratches marred her skin. I gently laid her down and held onto her.

I was so tired, i pulled Kitty closer and fell asleep.