Chapter 1- Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Dani sat in the chair reading her book when three teenagers came in. She made herself invisible and watched them with a smirk on her face as Marcus walked through the door. Then Dani narrowed her eyes.

"Guys?! What're you doing here?!" The man in the trap yelled and Dani's smirk grew.

"We're here to save you!" The teenage girl yelled and Dani laughed to herself.

She got up and became visible again as she stood next to Marcus, making him lower his hand. "Not now, dear brother. Not yet. Wait until Davenport gets here." Dani said and the three teenagers turned around.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

Dani smirked. "Your worst nightmare."

Then the man in the trap said, "Douglas?"

Dani's eyes went wide as Marcus smirked at her.

"Hello Brother." Douglas Davenport said and Dani suddenly shrunk herself. "Danielle, get back here!" Doug yelled and she came back to normal size.

She rolled her eyes and turned around to look at Davenport. "Yes?" She said like she was bored.

"Attack."

Dani smirked. "You got it chief."

Suddenly, the three teenagers were in fighting position. Marcus zapped them all as Dani put them in the trap with the other Davenport with her mind control.

"So what do we do now?" Marcus asked.

Dani elbowed him, "Don't ask!"

Marcus rubbed his side and grimaced as Douglas walked closer to his brother and struck up a conversation.

Then the smaller boy was up. "Who are you?" he whispered and Dani smirked.

"An enemy. You don't want to mess with me." Dani whispered back and the boy sat down.

Hours passed and the lab was destroyed. Dani pushed the rubble off of her and looked around at the mess. "Oh, I'm so out of here. Finally!" She said and sped away, not even caring to look for the robot she was supposed to call her brother. She ran as far as she could until needing a break. Suddenly, a mansion came into view and she picked up speed, knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" A woman's voice yelled.

"A friend from school!" Dani yelled. The woman came running to the door. Normals...they always believe everything. The woman gestured to come in. Soon, they were having tea in the kitchen as the Normal boy from earlier walked in.

"AHHH!" he yelled and Dani smirked at him. "You!" he yelled and the woman named Tasha scolded him.

"Leo, that's no way to treat our guest. Now go get Donald and tell him to come up here, he's got a fan." Tasha smiled and Dani smirked at Leo. He ran and soon came back up with Donald Davenport. "Donald, this is Danielle and she's a huge fan of yours." Tasha said and Dani smiled.

Davenport's reaction was the same as Leo's "You?!-You, can I talk to you downstairs?" Davenport asked and Dani followed him.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked and Dani smirked, sitting on the lab table.

"Well, you see, after you blew up the lab, I ran away and came here because I had no where's else to go."

"Yeah, well I'm sending you away. You're not staying here!"

"Why not?!" Dani protested, not understanding. "You owe me a favor! You left me and took those three idiots years ago. And you're choosing them over me again?! That really hurts, Donny. It really hurts." Dani said, holding her hand over her chest, pretending to sound wounded.