Chapter 16- Plans

Chapter 16

"CHASE!" I yelled, attempting to make him hear me from wherever he was in the house.

We were supposed to be doing wedding plans, but he kept leaving me to go do something else.

"Chase!" I yelled again.

The Davenport boys were both super moody lately with Tasha being extra hormonal due to her pregnancy, Donny creating a new team, and Chase and I consulting over wedding plans.

Bree, on the other hand, was only annoyed with how much yelling took place in the house.

Chase ran back upstairs, smiling and sitting down beside me. "Sorry love, Mr. Davenport needed me."

I sighed. "I know, I just wish he'd realize that to make wedding plans, both of us have to be here so I'm not making all the decisions by myself."

Chase chuckled. "Babe, he's also creating a new team. He's making plans of his own and sometimes Bree and I have to help him out."

"Yes, but can't he ask for your assistance later and not while we're making big decisions?" I complained.

"Decisions like what?" Chase picked up the list and looked it over.

"Like the theme, the cake; 'will we have a photo booth or not?' I don't know because we can't get anything done!"

Chase rubbed my back and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Hey, it's all going to be okay. So it's just some simple questions, we'll get through them," Chase reassured.

"I know, I know. It's just... We're supposed to be spending time with each other, this is such a precious moment in our relationship right now and... I don't want us to grow apart from each other because you keep getting dragged away by Mr. Davenport."

He smiled at me before kissing my forehead. "We won't so you shouldn't even be worried about it. I love you too much to let that happen."

I smiled back at him. "You're sweet. Okay, so while I have you, what do you think about a photo booth?"

He chuckled. "Photo booth sounds great! And we can put one set of the pictures in a scrapbook an the guests can write notes beside the pictures."

I laughed. "So handy. Alright then...so, cake? What flavor are we thinking and what about the theme?"

"Red velvet with a chocolate center and we should do a half and half cake. One half of the cake is what you want on it and the other half is what I want on it." Chase grinned and I smiled as well.

"Okay, sounds good. So what do you want on yours?" I asked, writing this down.

"The numbers of pi. Every single one of them." He smirked.

"Chase, no. Pi goes on forever." I groaned, looking at him.

"But everyone can learn the numbers of Pi!" He exclaimed.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"What are you getting on your half?" he asked, looking over my notes.

"I want something that represents me, I guess, but I'm not sure what..." I frowned looking at my paper.

Chase tapped his fingers on the table. "What about the elements? I mean, they are one of your main bionics-"

I gave him a look and cut him off. He knew how I felt about how he called my elemental powers "bionics."

"Right, right, sorry. Powers. But they do represent you and since it's a four-tier cake, why not go with it?" Chase concluded with a sheepish smile.