Chapter 10- Bionic Academy

A/N: (Again, another time skip. Just because I'm too lazy to actually write out so many episodes. Sorry)

We faced Krane and ABC defeated him. The bionic soldiers were now training on an island that Davenport created with ABC as mentors. I'm a mentor as well while Leo is just a student. I think it's fair, but at least he has experience. I think he should be on a different level than he is, but I really don't have that much jurisdiction.

I woke up at home and took the hydra-loop to the island. I was meeting Chase for breakfast and smoothies before training. I skipped out and over to the desk where he was standing. I snuck up behind him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning," I smiled and kissed him.

"Ready for breakfast?" We walked band-in-hand to the cafeteria.

"Absolutely. I'm starving." To prove my point, my stomach growled.

We went up to the breakfast bar and ordered our breakfasts and smoothies. Chase got pancakes and a strawberry smoothie. I got chocolate chip pancakes and a mango smoothie. We sat down with our breakfasts and started eating.

We've both been busy with mentoring and needed time to ourselves. And time for each other. With Mr. Davenport back at home on the mainland, we could now have some of that time.

"So how's your week been?" he asked sincerely.

"Hectic. The kids I'm training are all beginners and they have a good grasp on their powers, they just don't know how to specifically use them. At all." I shook my head. The kids are great fun, but they just don't have control yet.

Chase laughed slightly. "I know what you mean. They're good at what they're trying to do, and they keep up the practicing, but they just need to understand them better."

We finished breakfast and started training our groups. Chase was showing how to use the simulator and I watched. He winked at me when he took the goggles off. I giggled.

When training was over, Chase, Bree and I were working on the cyber desk when Adam came in saying he lost Bob. We then ran around looking for him. Then Bob called us from Mr. Davenport's plane.

His motives were sweet, but the actions were really stupid.

"He disengaged the auto-pilot!" I yelled and turned around to start tapping buttons.

"You know, you're really cute when you're rushing," Chase complimented and I giggled.

"Okay, when this is over, you two are going on a date because I can't stand this anymore. That was too cheesy," Bree said.

"Wait wouldn't going on a date-" Sebastian started but I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Let the lady speak. Bree, a date sounds great! Thanks for the idea! NOW SOMEBODY FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAVE BOB."

"Well I can reset the autopilot from here," Sebastian said.

"Well that's great!" Bree said, smiling. The two started flirting with each other.

"Okay, now we have two disasters on our hands." Chase said, turning to Adam.

------

Adam took Davenport's Jet Wing and went up to save Bob. When they got back, Davenport trailed behind. "I am never leaving you guys in charge again. You are too irresponsible."

And that was when Adam stuck up for all of us. "Mr. Davenport, it's not their fault. It's mine. I was goofing off and the students thought that was okay too. I should have been a better mentor."

"Actually, Adam was a good mentor." Bob spoke up.

"He was?" Chase said.

"He was?" Davenport repeated.

"I was?" Apparently even Adam didn't believe it.

"Yeah. When we were up in the jet, he boosted my confidence and even helped me get over my fear of heights." Bob butted in.

"Wow. I'm impressed, Adam." Davenport said, smiling.

"Well, never thought I'd hear those three words together," Bree said and I nodded.

"Well, time to get back to training," Davenport said and clapped his hands.

"Actually, Dani and I have a date to get ready for so we'll see you guys later," Chase said, smiling and took my hand. I giggled.

"No, you can't go on a date, we need you here," Davenport said.

"Too late!" I exclaimed and Chase and I hopped into the hydra loop, zipping home.

Gosh was it nice to get off that island.

We exited at home and then went our separate ways to get ready. I don't think either of us had any idea where we were going, but it was nice to have some alone time with each other.

I showered and then put on my favorite pair of blue jeans which had random rips all over the place, and my favorite shirt. It had the Davenport Industries logo on the front and C. Davenport with the number 98 on the back below Chase's name. It was a little gift he got me last month. To show everybody that I was his and only his.

I met up with him in the living room and we headed out to somewhere. Wherever we were going, I was glad we could go together.