Episode 10 Sneak Peek!!!

So, for reasons, it might be a little while before I can actually get the next episode up. Why? Because Billy Bob Joe Bob is going through some stuffs right now and doesn't have much time to write his part. So, that being said, he HAS sent me back the part he HAS written and this shall be your Sneak Peek (with a bit of editing by me as a temporary thing thing)!

~Sandy

Episode 10: SNEAKK PEEKK!!!

Mark's P.O.V.:

Even though small things were left unsaid, Sarah was back. Back to me. She was mine. And I, ultimately, was hers too. Even though near the end of her 'self enclosure' I'd gotten short fused with my patiences, I would figure out that what I'd done was absolutely wrong and stupid and I'd apologize with everything I had in me. I thanked God when she forgave me for my idiocy. Now, she spoke to me, talked to me, said something to me other than 'Thank you.' And I was eternally grateful for the return of Sarah. I hope she stays, too.

After a long night of watching old and cheesy TV shows, Sarah and I had crashed on the couch with the soul reason being: We were too lazy to go to bed. It was me being the lazy one, actually, and I snuggle attacked Sarah into staying beside me for the night. Yup, I was being needy. Sarah didn't seem to mind it. Which, of course, I enjoyed greatly.