Mini- Interview #3

Me: Author- Hello world. My name is Maya as you have already heard. Chapter 11 should be out shortly. I hope the little group we have today will fill your needs of a regular everyday talk show. LOL. Today with us is Morfia, Loki, Tony, Steve, Daisy, Bucky, Nat, Pietro, and Wanda. Finally most of the group has decided to join us. So how is everyone today?

Tony: I have no idea why I am here, but hey at least my face looks good on TV.

Steve: Can it Stark. Thank you Maya for having us here.

Me: Steve the only gentlemen here.

Pietro: You wrote the script.

Me: Shut up Pietro. OK first question I just need to know, are we going to have some Moki action? I think the fans and I are dying.

Loki: I believe you are the writer Ms. Maya, although I would rather for it work out. *wink**wink.

Morfia: What he means is, that what happens happens.... The author has a good story line going, and whatever she decides we will work with it.

Wanda: Yes that is very true.

Me: Awe Morfia and Wanda, I knew your guys were my favorite, that's the best feedback I have ever gotten. Next question how are you liking your time before you rule the galaxy? Ok tough one, morfia any thoughts.....

Morfia: This is the first time I have ever had a girls day out, or a time to chill. My time is usually filled with missions from Queen Frigga. Although I love the missions it can be difficult to remember that i am still a being, that needs their own attention and rest. So this time I have had is nice. I especially love Wanda, Nat, and Daisy for making it easier to take on this responsibility. I will really miss everyone.

Natasha: I think everyone will miss you too....

Me: It seems that everyone is going to miss Morfia. I will have to see what I can do. But next Question for Daisy: How did you meet Morfia?

Daisy: Well actually Fury had called in backup for a mission. We were all in the conference room, when a bit of wind picked up in one area and Omorfia had stepped through. We immediately clicked over training, her teaching me different fighting techniques and me showing her my abilities. When she had to leave for a mission she had given me a heart locket with the key as a bracelet and when I needed her, I unlocked the heart and it sends a signal to her. She makes very nice gifts.

Loki: Yes, I quite like my dagger necklace. Thank you.

Morfia: Only for my friends.

Me: Ok too much sentiment for me. I hope this answers some question for the readers. Alright guys, I think that's it for today. Bucky you need to say something before we sign off.

Bucky: Omorfia has a crush on Loki!!

Me: Well then I guess we have to keep reading to see how this plays out. Have a good day everybody. PEACE OUT~~~~~~~~>