Chapter 2- Asgard!

A/N

Please read, I need more fans. Tell your friends. You people talking keeps me going. What did you think of the first chapter...... Let me know in the comments. 

_*_*_*

My world is my imagination, so whatever I imagine comes true. I could have a dragon, and all of the technology in the world. I could also have an Iron Man suit, although I do not take away people's hobbies. It was time to deliver the amulet to Asgard, I had to make sure I was of course presentable, so I settled with a blue evening gown, with studs across the top, I made sure it was fightable. I added my robe and pulled up the hood. Which is what most of my clothes have to be. I created a portal to the rainbow bridge. Lady Sif and the Warriors three were waiting for me. Not most people know who I am, or that I even exist. I appeared in the gold doom, near heimdall.

"Welcome Milady. Queen Frigga is expecting you. You will be accompanied by Lady Sif and the Warriors Three."

"Of course Heimdal, Thank you." I said as I curtseyed.

Everything as I remembered, the castle was even encased in gold. I searched my small compartment for the amulet. I remembered where it was. I spotted the people, who I made out to be Lady Sif and the Warriors 3. They were all accompanied by horses. Their was one horse, which appeared to be mine: Sapphire. I was the only who was able to tame, her. She was an unusual shade of blue. So that's where her name Sapphire came from.

"Lady Sif, I presume, I am here on behalf of the queen." I said as I curtseyed, showing respect. For the where the best warriors I have ever known.

"Oh please, cut the formalities. You must be Lily. For the queen to call personally you must be pretty important." She said as she jumped onto her horse. Hogun followed in suit.

"You could say that," I walked over to sapphire, she seemed to recognize as she bowed her head in submission. Wanting to keep my abilities a secret, I created carrots in my hood. I pulled them out and allowed her to eat. She eagerly took them from my hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet the woman, who was able to tame this beast." Said Fandral as he drew my hand and kissed it.

"The pleasure is all mine," I said as I bowed in respect. My dress brushing against the bridge.

"It's beautiful, this time of year."

"Yes, but we must go the Queen is expecting you, Lily."

"Of course," I said as I grabbed my reins and jumped onto my horse. Sif started off towards the castle with a trot. I started to quicken my pace, and we were racing. I of course won, I am pretty sure the warriors had no idea they were talking to me, the greatest warrior of them all. I am practically a century older them all of them. I put Sapphire, in her place in the farm: right next to the Queen's horse.

I quickly noticed there was no loki and thor in sight. I assumed they were with the Avengers. My assumption was correct, when I got a vision of all of the avengers speaking. I lost Lady Sif and Warriors 3 in the farm. I started to make my way to the throne room, my hode covering my face. I try not to show myself to many people. They may recognize me from the legends. All I want is to complete the missions and go home. A few guards know it's me, so they open the room. I quietly make my way to the stairs. I kneel showing respect and press my arm over my heart.

"Omorfia, always a pleasure, please rise."

"Sir, the pleasure is always mine. I always appreciate your company."

"I have retrieved the amulet for the Queen. I have accomplished my mission." I said as I pulled the glowing yellow amulet from my bag. It began to glow and then all of a sudden stopped. Frigga walked up to me and slowly pulled the amulet from my hands, I bowed showing respect and allowed my hood to lay lowly on my face.

"It belongs to you now, it is your source of power now. When it is taken away or broken you become weak. You do not lose the power, that just means you are not at your full potential. The amulet will protect you, Use it for good Omorfia, my sons need you. Please take care of them, but do not forget about yourself."

"Of course. My queen." I said as I bowed. Before I was able to bolt out the door, she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I felt safe in her arms and slowly melted in the hug. I then pulled myself together.

"See you soon, my King and Queen." I curtseyed and walked back out the door. I made sure all of my daggers were safely hidden in their compartments. I looked up to see the warriors three watching me, I quickly curtseyed, and rushed out of the castle. They rushed out after me, I kept my face hidden.

"It was a pleasure to meet you all, but I must be going home. Thank you for escorting me to castle."

"Please come and visit us soon, us ladies have to stay together." Lady Sif said with a smirk.

"Yes of course, that can be arranged. I should be back before you know it. Good day to you." I said as I pulled my hood closed and tighter around my body.

"It was a pleasure, milady." Yelled fandral as I grabbed my horse's reins. Before I knew it I pulled myself onto my horse as it began to gallop faster and faster.

I made it to the gold doom, and sure enough there was smith, the chief guard awaiting my horse.

"Sir Smith, it's a pleasure, I appreciate this. Thank you." I said as I gave him the reins for Sapphire. I created an apple in my hood and pulled it out and gave it to sapphire. As always she ate her full.

"Yes of course milady."

"Heimdall, I would like to go back to titan and then I will create a portal from there. Could you please take me home?"

"Yes of course."

Then I was on my way home and a rush of colors consumed me.