Tough Love

Tough Love

Everything in werewolf Emily Jepsen's life comes with a cost. She loses her precious eyesight, something so rare and foreign to lose in the werewolf world. She leaves her childhood home and friends. Her parents sacrifice their family business to go to Boston for the best werewolf blindness treatment, all for their daughter's health. The only perk in Emily's life is that she gets out of an unhealthy relationship from a boy she had felt tied to for years, and the only person still hanging onto her is Dom, a friend that treats her as a sister.

In Emily's mind, she wants Boston to be temporary-- but soon her parents find another business to invest in and, well, Emily gains her eyesight back spontaneously on an ordinary day in the city. She's overwhelmed with pure joy but knows it couldn't have been the medication...

One worry and mystery goes to another and Emily finds herself falling deeply in love, a love so powerful it can solely be the one, the only-- the love of a mate.

Emily's life takes a turn for the worst and for the good. She has a loving, caring, protective and perfect mate but has an ancient enemy group of the Webster Pack after her.

This tough love with her mate promises some sort of loss in her life as well as her mate's.

Will Emily and her mate be able to stop them in time? Does hope, life, and death really make a difference? Can the power of love save both their lives and their pack's?