Coming Home, and A Special Surprise.

THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO READ!;

GUYS i need you to know he is NOT proposing... yet. ;) ENJOYYY xxx

~*~

I stirred in the unusually comfortable bed. I knew this wasn’t mine because it was way to soft and the sheets felt like silk. I opened my eyes slightly expecting to see Lou. But he wasn’t there. I frowned in disappointment. Why wasn’t he here? Was it just a dream? Just then the door opened to reveal Louis. I smiled at him and he walked over to the bed flopping down next to me.

“hey Love.” he said kissing my forehead.

“hey.” I mumbled.

He chuckled and kissed me. “miss me?”

“never.” I said trying to put on a serious face but failed. He laughed.

“you know you did, but that doesn’t matter because! You have school.”

“crap! What time is it?”

“7 in the morning.”

“but… how is that? … I came over here…”

“you slept the entire day babe, I brought you some clothes. Go your going to be late.” I smiled jumping out of bed and throwing on the clothes he got me. It was a red high waisted pair of shorts with a blue stripy top. I looked at him with my ‘are you kidding me’ look he laughed and kissed me.

“now we are twins!”

“isn’t that incest?” he wiggled his eyebrows and then turned me around pushing me to the door.

“well good morning ms. T- I mean Clare-Bear!” Niall says. I smiled at him and then walked to the door grabbing my bag.

“I’ll see you guys later… dinner? My place?” I say. I hear Niall cheer and the boys all agree while saying goodbye.

“what?” I say looking at my main teacher.

“yep, you finished all the requirements. Congrats you’ve graduated.” he said. I was still confused. They had told me I needed to work for a year and now it’s only been what.. 9 months? But hey if I got a certificate and got to go back to London then okay!

I’m going back to London… I’m going to be with my boys again. I smiled shaking his hand and walking back to my place. This has got to be the best day of my life. Nothing could top it. Nothing.

“so…” I say trying to make it seem like a casual conversation, but inside I’m jumping with excitement. “my professor called me in after class to tell me some news.” they all stopped eating to listen in. I smiled, I took my last bite and wiped my mouth off.

“will you tell us already?!’’ Harry said impatiently I laughed he never was very patient.

“yea I will…” I said sipping my drink. “so he told me that I finished all the requirements.” I look up to see a blank expression on their faces. They obviously didn’t get the hint.

“he said I can graduate.” And everyone jumped up smiling giving me hugs and congratulations.

“does this mean.. your coming home?” Louis said.

 I smiled. Home. I never knew how much I missed home until just now. Although I loved Italy, I missed London. I missed the rain, the cloudy weather, and I especially missed the noise. I know most people hate that. But I loved it. It made me remember I’m not the only person in the world. That there are people outside my life going to work, going to the store doing normal things.