Finally

ALOT of detail. i'm so proud of myself for that :) and i hope YOU love it too :) thank you ALL SO MUCH for getting me 186 on the fan fiction list!!!!! you guys ROCK and i love you so so much :) thank you again xx

~*~

He opened his mouth to speak.. But quickly closed it and walked slowly over to me.

Foot steps

that was the only sound that came from either of us.

His feet stepping forward.

 And mine stepping backwards every time he took a step towards me. every time he came closer I would back away, until I was up against the counter.

“L-Louis… what’s wro-” but I never got to finish my question.

Because as soon as he was chest to chest with me he picked me up and set me down on the counter.

And kissed me.

At first it was just a sweet, simple kiss. That was until I kissed him back.

He kissed me harder with more passion, more want

- no

 more need for the kiss. He wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me closer while I ran my hands through his hair.

I don’t know why, I honestly don’t but something made me want him. Something inside me. Like a switch. Turned that want- that need for him, back on.

And that’s when it hit me. It was plain and simple. I wanted him. I needed him. I didn’t have to energy- or the desire to deny it any longer. I needed Louis.

I was surprised to find that it was so simple.

 To just turn that side of me back on.

 It felt so easy.- easier than denying it.- so easy to just give into my feelings. The feelings I so badly wanted to hide. To get rid of. To practically throw them in the trash so I wouldn’t have to think about them.

I was being stubborn. I was. I hate to admit it but I was.

I didn’t want to believe it was true. That I still was. But I was. I was in Love with Louis. I never stopped loving him. Everything in me just wanted to love him.

 -needed to love him.

 To prove to him that I did. And I did. I wanted to love him with all my heart and soul. With everything in me. All of it just wanted-

 just needed to love him.

That little voice that was inside my head telling me to stop, to not forgive him, that he wasn’t sorry, that I couldn’t trust him. Was basically shoved to the side.

I didn’t care that he had hurt me. That he practically cut my heart in pieces and let me to put them back together again. That didn’t matter anymore.

Because all of that went away with just this kiss. This simple kiss. All of that just evaporated into thin air. Just like that.

Poof.

 Gone.

He started to kiss down my jaw, down my neck, to that little spot.

That spot he had kissed me so many times before. That spot that made me gasp with surprised every time he kissed me there, the spot that made me shiver with pleasure, the spot that made me just want to melt into his arms.

And I did. I gasped, shivered, and melted into his arms as me kissed me there continuously, over and over again.

His hands griped my hips harder as I did so. He pulled at the bottom of my tank top indicating what he wanted to do. And I let him. He flung my top on to the kitchen table and kissing me once more.

That moved suddenly pulled me back to reality. Like that moved just snapped me out of his fairy tale and back to what actually was happening.

“Louis.” I said. But it came out as a whisper. I could barely talk with what was happening.

I swallowed and said it again. “Lou.” pulling him back. He looked at me.

Obviously seeing my expression.

 I love him.

 I truly do.

 But I wasn’t exactly ready for that.

He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

“I’m just glad that you kissed me back.” he said not taking the smile off his face.

I giggled looking at the ground. “yeah well… I guess I was just tired.” I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

He gave me a confused look. “your tired… so you kissed me?” I giggled again.

“no Boo Bear. I was tired of hiding my feelings.”

He nodded slowly obviously still confused.

I sighed. ‘I was tired of hiding my feelings for you. I love you Lou. I don’t think I can hide it any longer. I was stubborn I didn’t want to admit it but … I’ am and will probably always will be in love with you, I never stopped.” he smiled then kissed me lightly.

“I’m in love with you too.” kissing me again, letting his lips linger on mine.

Then he pulled back resting his forehead to mine.

“Clare-Bear?”

“hmm?” I said  enjoying  being in his arms like this once again. it felt like forever since we had been in this postion. And I was loving every minute of it.

“can you call me Boo Bear again?”

And I burst out laughing.

“so what does this make us?” I asked sitting down next to him on the couch.

He chuckled.

“what?” I said smiling.

“nothing it just amuses me how you think that we wouldn’t be anything after that.” he laughed again and then looked at me with so much seriousness in his face. It was like a whole other Louis.

“Clary I love you with everything in me. I could never just be friends with you- ever again. This week was great and I loved hanging out with you, but it wasn’t the same. I still felt that void. But when we kissed… it was like the piece that barely fit just… fit. Clary will you be my girlfriend… again?”

 I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him.

“yes… as long as you make that casserole again.”

 he laughed taking my chin, pulling me into kiss me.

I’m so glad I said no to the beach.

~*~

so the long awaited moment has come ! trust me i have drama to add to this! remember how The Boys were all around the coffee table? well that is soon to come! hope you guys like this chapter :) spent all my math class working on it for you :)

 I LOVE YOU GUYS! and thank you for supporting this story from beginning to now it makes me so happy to see you guys commenting voting and fanning me :) i will love you for eternity! because you all are just so lovable :) comment and tell me below! :) ~Me!<333 xxxxxx