Why is One Direction In Our Living Room?

YAY ! i have 200 votes! you all are AMAZAYN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! here it is! Chapter 2!!!

~*~

“what are you guys doing here?!” I scream running over to them. I jumped into Liam’s arm’s hugging him.

“uh… Clary, what are One Direction doing in our Living room?” Alessa says. I laugh. Liam turns to look at me.

“you mean… you didn’t tell her?

I got down. “well when I first met her she was wearing a One Direction t-shirt and she has about 20 posters hung up in her room of you guys so I thought it would be a bad idea to tell her…”

They all chuckled.

“what about me?” Luca says walking over.

“you? You’re a babbler mouth you wouldn’t be able to keep it to yourself.”

Everyone was laughing while Luca pretended to be hurt. Then the hugging started.

“Clare-Bear I miss you so much! It hasn’t been the same with you not living in my flat.” Zayn says pulling me into a hug.

“Zayn you don’t know how much I’ve missed your incredibly loud snoring.” he chuckled walking over to introduce himself to Alessa.

“Clary! I missed your cooking so much!” Niall says. I laughed and hit him playfully.

“missed you too Niall.” I say sarcastically.

Then Louis. I gave him an awkward hug and he kissed my cheek. I could feel my blood boiling. that’s when I realized that I wasn’t sad anymore. I was angry.

“well! I say we let Clary and One Direction catch up! Alessa lets go out for dinner.” he says trying to pull her away but she was content on staying.

“but… but… it’s One Direction!” she says.

“Ali I will buy you dessert.”

that made her change her mind. “oh! Dessert! I want a double chocolate-”

“yeah, yeah, yeah , andare!” go! He said pushing her out the door. He looked back at me winking before closing the door and leaving.

“so… anyone want pasta?” I say turning back to them.

“hey Clare-Bear.” I hear someone say from the door of the kitchen. I turned to look at who it was. Louis.

“h-hey Lou.” I said trying to make myself look busy so I didn’t have to talk to him. No matter how much I loved him I couldn’t get over what he did.

“what’s wrong?” he says walking over to me. I knew he wouldn’t let up.

I grabbed a noodle from the water to taste it ignoring his question. I pulled the pot off the stove and brought it to the sink.

“Clary,” he said as I was pouring the noodles into the bowl. “you didn’t answer me. What is wrong?”

“nothing Lou- look can we talk about this later?” I was getting a bit ticked off now. I felt him place his hands on my hip turning me around to face him.

“no, we need to talk about this now. what is wrong?” he asked for the third time.

“Lou. What do you think is wrong?” I asked. I could barely . 

"that’s just it, I don’t know! We haven’t talked in weeks! every time your on the phone and it’s my turn to talk to you, you always have something to do! Clary please. Tell me what’s wrong.”

I wanted to just slap him across the face for not knowing. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to the saved message. Then I pulled it up and showed it to him.

Hey babe! Last night was amazing! I can’t wait to see you again. -Louis xx’

I felt the tears rise to the surface that text was sent to me a month ago. At first it thought it was a practical joke from the other boys but after seeing pictures of him and some other girl, I knew it wasn’t.

“Clary… I can explain-”

“how could you do that to me?”

“I’m sorry- it was an accident.’’

“how can cheating on someone be an accident? How! Explain how you could go out with a girl and then not think twice that you had a GIRLFRIEND.” I screamed the last part.

Not caring that the other boys were silently watching from the door.

“Clary I’m so sor-”

“don’t. just don’t .”

“please let me explain.” he said advancing towards me.

“Louis no. you don’t get to explain.- you need to leave.”

“just let me explain please.”

“go! Just GO!”

He tried to walk up to me again but I threw the Pasta at him.

He stared at him in shock. And covered in noodles.

“leave. Go away. I don’t want to see you again.”

I didn’t think that I would be this mad about the whole thing.

“Clary- I-”

“Come on mate lets go. Let Clary calm down.” Harry said. He gave me a apologetic look and walked out with Lou.

I slumped to the ground. I could not believe that I just had a fight with Louis. Well I could believe it.

He cheated on me.

“here you go.” Zayn said handing me the mug of hot chocolate. Liam, Niall and Zayn all stayed behind to explain everything. Or as much as they knew.

“thanks.” I took a sip. “now explain. I want to know.”

they all looked at me sadly.

“well.” Liam started. “Louis was never the same after you left. I mean he would be happy when you called and that would keep him happy for a while, then he would go back to being depressed. He missed you. a lot.”

“and about a month ago.” Niall said. “he met Audrey. At first they were just really close. Apparently she is a friend of his cousins. But one night we all decided to go out and just get hammered. Well Audrey came along and they ended up going home together. That’s all we know.”

I bit my lip. Letting the tears fall down my face.

My worst nightmare had come true.

My boyfriend,

the love of my life,

had cheated on me.

~*~

BOO BEAR HOW COULD YOU!!!! well doesn't that suck. Drama is horrible. that's why i don't have any in my life. but i love writing it. What do you think will happen?!! Comment below! 

next chapter will come tomorrow! if your just starting reading this story you should know i upload almost everyday because i don't like to do homework... or chores... or studing...

anyway! thank you so much again for getting me to 2 FREAKING HUNDRED VOTES!!!! you all are amazing! love you so so much! ~Me! <3 xx