The Return of CSG

i am SO SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY!!! i know i haven't uploaded in like what? 2 days? but i just think this chapter is garbage. so i kept trying to change it but ... i just couldn't think of anything :((((( so i hope you think it's fine. but i'm trying here. anyway thank you so much for all the love and support i love you ALL SO FREAKING MUCH c: xx

~*~

You know how I always complain that I’m a weak person?

Well it’s true. I’m so weak I can’t get the damn cork off the damn bottle so I can get drunk and not remember anything from tonight.

I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

I didn’t get how they could think that I wanted all of that? They knew about my past. How come they didn’t think about that?

“mi scusi… eh te…. Te vedere dove… dove trovare…. uno quelli?” I'm sorry to see you where to find one those? some said to the side of me.

 His Italian sucked. That’s all I could say. But none the less I knew what he wanted.

“here… take it.” I say not looking at him. But at the moon that was hiding behind the ocean. I wonder what time it was? I wonder how long I’ve been here.

“oh thank god you speak English. Geez I thought I was going to have to pull out my phone or something.” he said laughing. I rolled my eyes. Just by talking to him I could tell he was a self-centered Jackass. He sat down next to me and I scooted away a little bit. Then I heard the cork pop and he tilted back and took a sip.

“hey don’t I know you?” I looked over to see what he meant. And when I gazed into those gorgeous midnight blue eyes I knew that it was true… we did know each other.

“n-no.” I say looking at the water again. “no I don’t think you do.”

“nope your Clary, the cute foreign girl.” he said smirking.

“please don’t make me puke with your attempt at flirting.”

He gave out a loud obnoxious laugh.

“I knew I liked you Clary. And I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be suck a jerk-”

“jerk? No honey, you were a conceited jackass.”

He chuckled again.

“my my you have changed!”

I shrugged.

“your no longer that innocent cute English girl. No your more… more-”

“more what?” I say annoyed.

“hot.”

I could actually feel the smirk radiating from his face.

I rolled my eyes and started to stand up. But he grabbed my hand pulling me back down. I stared at him angrily.

Why can’t he take a hint? I don’t want to be around him.

“what?” I say after awhile of his intense staring.

Then he starts leaning in. oh god seriously? I started backing away but he puts his hands on my neck holding me in place.

What the fuck does he think he is doing? I try moving away but he just grips my neck harder. This is really starting to hurt.

Maybe I could scream…

But there isn’t anyone around to come help. I close my eyes and grip the sand…

sand…

I’ve always wanted to do this…

I grip a handful of sand and count to… I don’t have time for that! I throw the sand in his face and he pulls back shocked. Letting go of my head. I grab more sand and throw it in his face getting up and running back to my flat.

I swear if that dick finds my house I will call the police.

I run up the stairs to my flat and unlock the door slamming it behind me. I wasn’t in the mood for anything at the moment. I walk into my room locking that door and jumping into bed only to collide with a hard half naked boy.

“holy!” I scream but he covers my mouth. I started screaming freaking out.

“CLARY! Stop it’s just me!” he said. I look up to see Louis on top of me. “it’s okay it’s just me” he held me close to him.

I calm down and let him lay me down on my bed.

“now.” he starts. “would you like to tell me why you left your party?”

“it was nothing Lou. I just needed air.”

“Clary, you left just as soon as you got through the door!”

“because it was stuffy! You know I don’t like crowded rooms!”

“you still could have told someone you were leaving.”

this fight had been going on for a while. I’m guessing that Alessa is staying over at Luca’s or something because she hadn’t run in yet. Whenever I was fighting with someone , most of the time with Luca, she would run in with a bat and try to knock us out. Trust me it’s not as funny as it sounds.

“well I’m sorry if I just wanted to get away for a while. Okay?” I could feel the tears threatening to spill. I didn’t want to cry. But I knew if we kept fighting I would. I hated fighting with Lou. In fact I hated fighting with anyone.

Louis seemed to realize that and pulled me into a hug.

“I’m sorry.” he said “ I hate fighting too.” I hugged him back and sighed.

“Christian is here.”

“who?”

“christian…. Coffee shop guy? CSG?” his arms tightened around me. I could feel his breathing get harder.

“what the hell is he doing here?”

“I don’t know but he came up to me on the beach and well…”

“well what?’’ he spat.

“he… he tried to kiss me.”

I swear I heard him say ‘bastard’ under his breath. Then he let go of my and slowly walked to the door.

“Louis… where are you going?”

“to go find the son of a bitch.”

 and with that he left.

Oh shit.

 Maybe I shouldn’t have told him.

~*~

sorry this is horrible. i've probably rewritten this chapter a thousand times. i just couldn't think of anything.

THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!! i love you guys.. nuff said. ANYWAY i think i have like 4 half days next week... or is that just tuesday i don't know. but i am going to TRY to write whenever i can. world history is kicking my ass. so is Math and Health (don't ask me how i'm failing health we have a test everyday no joke.)

THANK YOU AGAIN i cannot thank you guys enough . you don't know how happy i am to hear from you guys. c: Comment and tell me what you think! ! Me! <33 xxx