The best I got

Jamilla:

Well, Alyssa is alive, which is the good part. The sad part, she doesn't know I killed Caroline, over a week ago. Ever since she woke up, she has  been different, in a good way. I don't want to ruin anything by telling her Caroline is dead. Alyssa is the kind of girl who doesn't like someone, but doesn't wish death on them. I am opposite, if someone hurts me or my family, I will get revenge. I killed Caroline because she basically turned my sister into something she never wishes to be. Some people think I killed her because she turned me, they're wrong. I have always wanted to be a vampire. My parents would have given me the choice later in life, but Caroline took that choice from me. I sat at my desk in my bedroom, thinking of ways I could tell Alyssa about Caroline's death. I figured the best way was to come straight out and say it. I got up from the desk, and walked to Alyssa's bedroom. I heard her talking to someone, I imagine Tyler. I knocked. "Come in!" She said through the door. I opened the door to her laughing. "I'll call you later, Tyler. I love you." She said, then hung up. "Alyssa, I need to tell you something important." I said, trying not to sound upset for any reason. "What is it?" she asked, getting off her bed. "Well, when you witnessed me shut off my humanity, it was because I was going to do something I couldn't do with it on." I said, watching her face drop. "She's dead. Isn't she?" Alyssa said, realizing what I had done. She turned away from me. "Go." Alyssa said quietly, facing the other way. "Alyssa, she would have killed you, and me. I had to do it, there wasn't another choice." I said. Alyssa turned back looking at me, her eyes filled with tears, but her brows showed anger "There is Always another choice. You could have snapped her neck, and left." I paused, as I saw her break down. I didn't understand how she could act like this over someone who was mean to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eat you. My humanity was off, and you fell." I said, changing the subject. Alyssa laughed, and then wiped away the tears. "Did I taste good?" She asked, sarcastically. I grinned. "You tasted like cookies." I said to Alyssa, giving her a hug. "Also, mom and dad compelled you to forget about me." I said, quickly. She looked at me, and instantly said "that, I already knew. Daddy told me." I hugged her one more time, mostly because I needed it. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered to her. We were interrupted when mom and dad flashed into Alyssa's room. "Guess who's graduating tomorrow!" mom screamed happily, as she tossed my cap and gown into my hands. I totally forgot I was graduating. "Dammit, Elena, we're getting old." Dad said, laughing. Mom and I both laughed too. "You'll graduate, and go to college, and enjoy your vampire life. Then when one career gets boring, you do something else!" Mom said, hugging me. I was planning to attend Whitmore just like mom did. I wasn't attending alone, for some reason, my amazing boyfriend wanted to make sure no college guys swept me off my feet, so he enrolled. I was pretty excited for that journey, even though it was still two or three months away. "I can't wait!" I said, hugging my parents. Alyssa left the room, and dad went after her.

Alyssa:

I had to leave. They were talking about vampire stuff, and Jamilla moving away. Sure I'd have Tyler, but I needed my sister as well. It really hurt that they would all live past me, but I didn't want to be a vampire. I always feared this day, I will be alone. I went down to the kitchen, and sat down at the table. My dad always makes cookies, and he leaves them in a jar on the table, so I started eating cookies one by one. I realized I needed to do something better with my life, I couldn't be a fat ass my entire life. How could Tyler love me, I was a complete mess, I was the Walmart version of Caroline Forbes. I then remembered that Jamilla killed her. Tears almost left my eyes, but dad came into the kitchen. "Alyssa, what are you doing in here alone?" he asked, sitting down across from me. I looked at the jar of cookies, the put another one in my mouth. "Dad, I am a Caroline, aren't I?" I asked me dad. He looked at me confused for a moment, but then he understood what I meant. "Hell no. Caroline was so different. She forced herself onto people, she slept with uncle Damon, Tyler, Klaus, your uncle Matt, she even had a thing with Enzo for a while. You're nothing like her. Sure, you're with Tyler, but that doesn't make you Caroline."  I laughed, dad forgot to mention he slept with her. I didn't bring it up though. "Dad, when Jamilla goes to college, I will be alone." I said, shoving another cookie into my mouth. Mom and Jamilla entered the room while I was chewing my cookie, they both sat down. Dad grabbed my hand. "Alyssa, you'll still have Tyler, and me and your mom." He said, smiling. I smiled back. Jamilla grabbed a cookie, "You gotta stop eating when you're upset. It's going to back fire," she said, laughing. I squinted my eyes and reached for another cookie. "Well, I can't help it." I placed the cookie in my mouth, and finished my sentence, "dad is good at making junk food." Everyone laughed.