Turning point

Stefan:

Elena and I waited for several hours for the girls to wake up. They'd be vampires now, something we both tried so desperately hard to prevent. I should have seen this coming, there was no way, two human girls surrounded by supernatural creatures would survive. In the first hour of waiting, Elena didn't stop crying. In the second hour, she stopped for about five minutes, then she'd go again. On the fourth hour, she was done. She didn't shed a single tear, for a whole hour. We've been waiting for five hours now, and she came to the conclusion our girls were gone forever. "Stefan, they-they are gone. We're not getting them back, are we?" She said, looking me in the eyes, crying. I took Elena's hand, and kissed it. "We could be here for a while, Elena." I said to her, quietly. That didn't help, because now she was crying again. "I hate Damon, Stefan, I hate him." Elena said to me, sitting up on the bed. "No, don't hate Damon. He didn't do this, Elena, this was Caroline." Elena looked at me with no emotion for a minute or two. "I guess you're right." She said, getting off the bed. "I'm going to call Damon, and apologize." She said, exiting the room. I watched Elena leave the room, she was so cute. I looked back at the girls once Elena was gone. I grabbed their hands. "I'm so sorry. You girls don't deserve this." I said, to my unconscious girls. I then hoped that neither of them would turn out to be a ripper like me, I couldn't live with myself if one of them were a ripper. As I sat there, I thought about how different everything would be. They'd need daylight rings, they'd need to feed on animals, they'd have to learn compulsion. I thought of every bad thing first, then started to think of the good things, I would have them forever.

Jamilla popped up, gasping for large breaths of air. "Daddy, what happened?" She asked, looking around very confused. She noticed Alyssa, laying unconscious next to her. "Oh my god, Alyssa." She said, crying. I took her hand, "Jamilla, you're in transition. You will need to feed, I just need Alyssa up first." I said, sighing. Alyssa was still laying there, unresponsive. "What? Wait, daddy, I'm a vampire?" Jamilla asked, anxiously. "Not yet, you have to complete the transition by feeding. We will do that when Alyssa wake up." I said to Jamilla, as we both looked at Alyssa concerned. Elena came back into the room, and flashed over to Jamilla. "I'm so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you." She said while hugging Jamilla. All of a sudden, Alyssa popped up, breathing heavily, as if she had a nightmare. "Oh my god, what happened?" She asked, rubbing her neck that had been snapped a while back. I looked at her eyes, trying to see if she was in transition too. But, she wasn't. "Alyssa, how do you feel right now?" I asked, confused. She looked at me and then Elena, "Well, I'm really hungry, my head hurts like hell, and I have a bunch of pain in my neck." I looked at Elena, and she looked at me. Jamilla noticed our look and spoke up, "What is going on here, is she in transition too?" I looked at Jamilla when she asked that. "No, I think she is human." I said, making everyone gasp. Alyssa looked at Jamilla very shockingly, "Wait. Jamilla, you're in transition?" Alyssa was about to cry, her only sister was becoming a vampire. Alyssa never wanted to be a vampire, and she didn't want Jamilla to be a vampire either. "Why am I not in transition, am I going to die?" She asked, pausing for air between each word. I took her hands and looked her in the eyes. "Alyssa, I have no clue what happened. But if you let us, we can have Bonnie come figure it out." I said to Alyssa, knowing Bonnie was one of our only choices. Alyssa looked at me, "Call Aunt Bonnie." She said, barely moving her lips. I looked to Elena. "Elena, do you think maybe Jamilla should feed now?" Elena looked at me and then Jamilla. She nodded her head yes. "How about I stay with Alyssa, and wait for Bonnie, you take Jamilla to feed. I can have Bonnie make her a daylight ring." I said to Elena. It would be better that way, because Elena could control blood better than me, and we both knew that. Elena grabbed Jamilla's hand and escorted her out of the room. "Daddy, I don't want to be a vampire, but I don't want to die. Please don't let me die." Alyssa said, looking down at the ground, trying to hold back her tears. I tried to hold back my tears. I remembered the moment Elena told me she didn't want to be a vampire, and look what had happened. I looked at Alyssa, "No. I won't let you die. Sweetheart, I won't make the same mistake twice." I said, grabbing Alyssa into a hug. She cried into my shirt, and I let her. She finally released from the hug, and so I got my phone and called Bonnie. "Hey, Bonnie. Do you think you could make a trip over here? We had a situation and we could use your help." I said. "Yeah, sure. Enzo and I are on our way, hang tight." She said, hanging up the phone. Alyssa and I just sat on the bed and waited for Bonnie to get here.

Elena:

I took Jamilla to find a human. "Listen to me, you won't kill the person, you just need a drop of blood. That's all it will take. I'll compel him or her to forget what happened. Do you understand?" I asked Jamilla, as we approached a loud party. "Yes mom. I understand." Jamilla answered. We walked up the stairs, and entered Tyler's house. Yeah, I asked him to throw a party, simply for this reason. I walked in, with Jamilla. Tyler noticed and smiled. "Hi. Hey, wait, where is Alyssa?" He asked, concerned. "She's fine. Apparently not a vampire." Jamilla said, smiling at Tyler. Tyler walked away into the huge crowd of humans. I found someone standing alone away from everyone. "Hello young lady, can I talk to you in private please?" I asked the girl. She looked at me like I was a kidnapper. I looked her right in the eyes "Come with me, don't be scared." I said, watching as she simply obeyed. We headed outside, away from the crowd, and I bit into the girls neck. Jamilla came close enough to smell the blood. "Just a drop." I reminded her. She nodded. "Just a drop." She responded. She then put her head into the girls neck, for less than a second. "There. Now make her forget." Jamilla said, as she wiped blood off her mouth. I compelled the girl to leave and forget everything. When the girl left, I turned to Jamilla. "Mom," she said, looking at the sky. The sun was coming out, so much for the rainy day. "Okay, we need to get you home quickly." I said, rushing to the car. I drove off fast, reaching home in about ten minutes. I rushed Jamilla into the house, so that she didn't get burnt to death by the evil sun.

We got inside, and I noticed Bonnie and Enzo where there, along with Kol. "Why is Kol here?" I said, asking Stefan. "He had a gift for Jamilla." Stefan said, not worrying too much about him. "What about Alyssa?" I asked, almost forgetting about her. "Bonnie said she called on the witches, who let her come back as a human." Stefan said, happily. "Wait, they just sent her back? For free?" I asked Stefan. Bonnie then walked into the room. "Hey Elena!" Bonnie said, making her way past Stefan. "Hi Bonnie! I'm confused, the witches let her come back as a human?" I asked, waiting for the response. "I guess so, she's really lucky." Bonnie said, smiling at Alyssa, who just entered the room. "Yeah, I'm lucky, but Jamilla is still a vampire, and there is nothing we can do." Alyssa said, trying not to cry. Bonnie walked over to Alyssa and gave her a hug. "No, I know we can't do anything, but it will be okay. I promise." Bonnie said, to Alyssa. Enzo walked into the room, nudging for Bonnie's hand. "We got to go love. The reservation, remember?" Enzo said to Bonnie. Bonnie smiled, "I'm just saying goodbye." Enzo made himself welcome into this family, and I'm fine with that. He treats the girls like his own kids sometimes. He hugged Alyssa, and I heard him whisper, "you take care of yourself, you'll be alright." She nodded her head, and gave him one more hug. Then Bonnie and Enzo left. I looked over at Stefan, "Crap, did Bonnie make Jamilla's ring?" Stefan looked at me and smiled, "No, Kol had a witch make Jamilla one. That's why he's here." I looked at Alyssa, "Well, it's rather late, maybe you should get some sleep." Alyssa smiled, and gave both Stefan and I a hug. "Goodnight mom, goodnight Daddy." She said, making her way upstairs. "Why did you tell her to get some sleep?" Stefan asked, coming closer to me. "Well Stefan, she looked tired." I said, smiling as he came even closer. He laughed, and grabbed my hands. I smiled at him. He kissed my cheek, and for a moment I wondered if that was all I was getting for the night. I turned away, but he grabbed me and turned me around. "Where are you going?" He said, smiling dirty. I laughed again, as his fingers made their way down my back. I grinned. He picked me up and carried me into our room. I kissed his neck, but he pushed me onto the bed, and crawled onto me. He began to kiss my body and I felt tingly. No matter how many times he did this, I would always feel the same way.

Jamilla:

I was sitting in the living room, with Kol. "I have something for you, darling." He said, coming close to me. "Oh, I hate gifts." I said, not wanting him to give me a gift. "Well, you'll need this one." He said, pulling out a necklace. He held up the necklace. It was so beautiful. "Kol, it's beautiful." I said, as he flashed behind me, and put it on my neck. "Not as beautiful as you, love." He said, kissing my neck. The first time Kol and I ever did it, we were in his car. It felt amazing, but this one kiss, felt like several people were kissing me at the same time. I let him kiss me. It felt too good. He made his way down my back, ripping off my shirt. "Dammit Kol, I liked that shirt." I whispered. I heard him release a little laugh. "I'll replace it." He said, as he kept kissing me. He picked me up, and raced to my bedroom. He put me into my bed, and got over me. He kept kissing, and my body tightened up. He smirked, but then kissed me one more time. He got up, and put the blanket over me. "Darling, I would love to continue this another time. Perhaps tomorrow, at a place your parents aren't." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, as he disappeared from my bedroom.