Hotaru Uchiha 1

Hotaru Uchiha

(Note: Hotaru means firefly and is often combinded with demons and mystical creatures.)

I loved my brothers more than ever. They were everything to me, I would had offered my life for them. If only they didnt kill me that quickly.

~*~

"Sasuke!" I yelled and he looked at me, gasping for breath.

"Yes Onee chan?" He asked and let out a little smile.

"I think its time to go home." I said as I walked from tree to tree, collecting shurikens that Sasuke trained with. Sasuke pouted but then gave up and helped me.

When we were finished we started to walk home in silence.

"Onee chan why is Itachi not training with us?" Sasuke asked and I looked at the ground sadly.

"Because he has no time..." I whispered. I could feel that Sasukes knees shook from the exhaust of the training, so I stopped and took Sasuke up om my back.

Sasuke yawned and muttred a 'thank you' and then quickly fell asleep. I couldent resist but smile. I had such a wonderful brother. So gullible.

I was almost home as I saw Itachi sitting outside the house. I walked towards him.

"Hey" I said. "Why out here?"

Itachi, quiet as he was, just closed his eyes. But I understood.

Always that quiet...

"Too much ongoing huh?" I wondered. "You know, you should really relax sometimes."

Itachi nodded and then smiled at me.

"Come on, we'll get a cold if we stand out here." He said and walked inside, me followig him.

"Hotaru!" My fathers strict voice echoed in the hallway when I came in.

"Wait! I will just lay Sasuke in bed!" I yelled quietly bad and walked to Sasukes room. When I placed him in his bed and kissed him, I returned to the kitchen.

"Hello father." I said and bowed. "Is there something that is bothering you?" I asked like I always do- with respect.

"Not at all Hotaru." He answered and mentioned for me to sit down. I did so without a word.

Only me and father was in the kitchen. Mother and Itachi has gone off somewhere else.

"I think that you should quit ninjutsu." He said and I froze in place.

"B-but why?!" I yelled, getting confused and angry.

"Your power is very dangerous to the village." He said coldly.

"I wont ever quit ninjutsu!" I screamed, standing up.

"Hotaru calm down." My father screamed which made me stop. "Konoha is alredy thinking that the Uchiha clan will take over the village with their power." he said. "You havent awaken your Tatsu Sharingan yet, but as your train, it will awaken soon." he said, standing up and putting both hand on my shoulders.

I glared at the floor with tears in my eyes.

"B-but father!" I insisted. "I have done so much to become the kunochi I am! Why did you stop me now?!"

He sighed, but I contuinued.

"I had activated my Sharingan at the age of 6, graduated at 10, awaken my Magnekyo Sharingan at 11, became a chunin at age 13 and jounin just now!" I shouted out all of my acomplishments. "All of that. Without fearing the Tatsu. You could have stopped me when I was young. Why didnt you?!"