31

He wanted to die.

He wanted to go

All u ever did was make him worst

U didnt know that his dad cuts his

One day I was talking to him

He told me everything

About the cutting by his father

About the cutting by hisself

He had a horrible life

He just wanted to end

People don't know his story they only know his name

I stated up one night till 2 in the morning

Trying to stop his from killing herself

It didnt work

My father came in and told me to go to bed

He took my phone and iPod away and I couldn't text him

I brake down in tears and cry myself to sleep

I wake up in the morning and grab my phone

Check my messages and he wrote

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I needed to end my life. I Love You and I don't mean that a friend way. I love love u. So much. I'm sorry that I left this world I couldn't help it. Just remember one thing. I Love You and I will always love u. Last week I was going to ask u out but u were with some other boys.

I'm sorry. Please. When I have my funeral make sure my mums alright. I don't wanna see her in pain. Please go see her. I didn't wanna leave her or u but I Had to. I'm sorry.

I Love You

Sent 2:30am

I looked at it ad cried. I didn't go to school that day. I went to his mothers who was already In tears.

2 years

Ever since that day I've been Depressed and I cut. I always go to his mums house when I can. I've thought about leaving this world just to be with him. I never told him I loved him to and it kills me now.

The day I thought this I'd it I'm going i went to his mums house said 'Bye. I Love You' she thought it was strange.

I get rope and go to the cemetery and put the rope on his grave I go to the tree what is behind and put the rope on the tree. I then say goodbye to my friend Felicity and Stacy I place my phone down and grab the stool.

I put my neck in the rope and whisper 'I'm gonna be with u now' I kick the stool away. I see me and him and my friends and parents. I don't regret this at all. I want to be with him.

I got put right next to him and we started a new life a new beginning.