Not a fanfic

FYI KAYLEAH DID NOT WRITE THIS BOOK

I heard the news today. You're lucky you didn't kill yourself but I know you want to and that kills me. Remember I promised that if you go I go.

You went to hospital and got stitches. I couldn't hold myself together.

I heard the news today. I was at KFC with my grandparents. Our sister told me on iMessage.

It hurts me knowing that you're a 8 hour drive away and I can't get to you.

I remember the first time you told me you cut with a badge and then you had it on your shirt and I ask to look at it but then I hid it.

I've got something for you. I wanna send it to you.

I heard the news but I couldn't cry cause I was out in public. I slept over my friends house and cried silently to sleep.

It hurts me to know that, that last day of school was the last day I ever got to see you.

I don't wanna lose you. Our sister doesn't want to lose you. I know you might not wanna talk to me after this but. You need help. I don't like you going through pain at all. It kills me. you need to see a councilor or something. Please. Don't do this again.

I Love You don't you forget that. I need you In my life.

You know who you are but I won't say your name. ❤❤