Notes~ Chapter 24

"Lovely job, sopranos." Mrs. Kelly says, looking at my section.

"Altos, sing your part and hold the Lu in Hallelujah." She turns to the vocal part next to us and counts them in, as they start to sing, they hold the Lu, but are all singing a different note. Mrs. Kelly looks around the room with a unimpressed face and we hold in laughter. She steps closer to the Altos and looks at them with wide eyes and a gaped mouth.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL A NATION?" She says as we all let our fits of laughter escape our mouths. The bell rings and we all put our binders away and go.

"Hey Lil!" I hear Savannah call after me. I turn around and see her hand in the crowd of people. She's much taller than me, about as tall as Adam.

"Hey Savvy." I say as she catches up to me. She's in choir too, but had theater class this period.

"Are you feeling better? Sierra and I missed you yesterday."

"A lot better. Adam wouldn't let me do anything." I laugh.

"He's so sweet." She replies.

"You're telling me." I laugh.

"So where is Adam? You two are usually inseparable."

"I think he's with his friends." I say looking behind us.

"Where? His friends are back there without him." I look back and see his friends with out him.

"Um...I don't kno-" I turn around and see Adam doing his "Derp face" and laugh.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

"I honestly don't know." He replies.

"Well than you're on the same page as everyone else." Savannah jokes.

"Oh good." He laughs.

"See you guys! I need to get to Math." Savannah says, waving to us. "See ya in Language Arts Lil!"

"Bye!" We say in unison.

*TIME SKIP TO AFFFFTTTEERRR SCHOOL*

Adam, Jenna (don't think I forgot about you) and I started walking down the sidewalk to go home, talking about unimportant crap, when all of the sudden as Adam is facing me, Jenna falls back from the group a little and gives me the "quiet" signal, so I keep paying attention to Adam. He suddenly falls forward a bit and yells out of surprise. Jenna and I both laugh and he pushes Jenna.

"You're a meanie head." She pouts.

"You started it." He replies.

"Alright children no fighting." I say. They laugh and we continue our conversation, again, talking about useless crap.

I move over closer to Adam and jump in front of him, trying to push him back off balance, but instead he pushes me by reflex and I fall forward about 5 feet in to the grass. I start laughing and Adam runs towards me.

"Are you Ok??" he says frantically.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I laugh. He stands up and outstretches his hand towards me and I grab it, but he pulls me close to him and puts his arm around me.

"Sorry babe." He says, looking down at me.

"You don't need to be sorry." I say, getting closer to him. I look behind me and see Jenna still laughing her ass off and holding her stomach.

"You're such a bitch." I say, punching her in the arm.

"I know." She says, abruptly stopping her laughing.

"Good."

We keep walking and go back to our houses, and when I got to my house and stopped, Adam turned to me.

"Are you sure you're ok? I know that you want to act tough at times but I need to know if you-"

"Adam. I'm fine. I promise." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Alright. See you tomorrow." He says, letting go of my hand.

"Bye."

If you only knew....

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY! Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been on holiday. SKIIIIINNNGGGG! BTW I has a fan instagram now! It's @a_baccas_girl so you should follow if you want some more TC stoof in your feed! SO YEEEAAAAHHHH the next chapter will be another time skip to a couple of years if that's fine wit chu guys. Any rejectionsIF NOT THEN IT WILL BE UP IN A LITTLE BIT!
K BYEEEEEE!