Chapter 5 Road trip to remember

Waking up next to Dwight's warm body and hearing his soft slow breathing is a comfortable feeling that I surely will enjoy every day of my life. I raised up and kissed his cheek, he didn't move a muscle just smiled to me so I smiled and got up to take a shower.After I dried off, brushed my hair and teeth I put on a comfy shirt and jeans, boot then sat on the edge of the bed kissing Dwight's neck as he moaned to me making me chuckle " Time to get up sexy, Brad and Alec are meeting us in a half hour for breakfast." He turned opening his deep blues gorgeous eyes to me whining " Do I have to, I want to lay by my beautiful loving girl all day?" I kissed his lips softly as he growled and said" Yes, now come on you also need to catch a flight handsome." Dwight nodded then got up walking naked across the room making me moan, he snickered " Pay back for teasing me sexy." I plopped down on the bed smiling taking a few deep sniff of his scent from the pillow the got up  to make sure I packed everything in my duffel bag, grabbed my Stetson and put on my boots as Dwight finally got dressed.

He grabbed his bag and mine, I locked the suite door then we both got on the elevator heading down to met up with Brad and Alec. They both were in the lobby and nodded to us as Dwight dropped our bags then we all turned  walking into the dining room just as Jeb was bring out the food. Jeb sat with us as we all ate breakfast and Dwight gave Alec, Jeb and Brad his personal cell number, just in case of course making me snicker as he nudged me. Jeb leaned over to me saying " Have fun, come back to us Kandi because this place runs better with you around and I truly will miss you ." I blushed saying thanks and nodded to him when he hugged me whispering

" Stay safe my friend." I hugged back saying " I will Jeb and as well for you my friend, please watch over these guys for me." He smiled, shook Dwight's hand then we all helped clean up the dishes.

Alec, Brad ,Dwight and I headed out the lodge doors, Brad put our bags in the trunk as Alec pulled me into a bear hug saying " Enjoy the trip and don't worry I have this all handled." I raised an eye brow making the guys all chuckle, Dwight shook Alec's hand then Alec said " Kandi, I will miss you, stay safe and come back to us okay?" I blushed as he kissed the top of my head then sighed, turned and went in the front doors. Brad shook Dwight's hand as Dwight had him promise to keep me safe, watch my back like his life depended on it, because it will, making Brad chuckle nodding yes to Dwight. Brad got in the passenger side as Dwight pulled me against him kissing my neck saying" I see your employees want you back and how they care for you as do I Kandi, please be safe, I love you and will feel so lost while we are apart." I raised his head looking at the worry and  love in his eye then breezed my lips against his making him deepen the kiss. He took control, licking my lips and I allow him entry while we tasted, memorized each other. He gently moved his lips from mine then said for me to call him every night. I ran my fingers softly down is face nodding yes as he opened the driver door and I slid in.

We headed out the ranch gates as Dwight followed behind us and we we got to the bottom of the mountain, Dwight smiled to us blowing me a kiss as Brad laughed and tipped is hat. Dwight turned right going to the airport as I turned left heading for the westbound on ramp for the interstate. Brad and I stopped at a gas station buying a small cooler, some ice and drinks along with jerky for Brad, munchies and chips for me.  As I was leaning in, I tossed my duster on the back seat, slid the cooler behind my seat so Brad had easy access and heard wolf whistles. I smirked when Brad chuckled nudging me nodding to two cowboys standing at the front doors of the store. I smiled and nodded to  them saying " Hey cowboys, can't stick around to play, me and my friend here are just heading out, sorry to ruin your day." The tall guy smirked tipping his hat replying " Now seeing that nice sexy body has made our day ma'am, have a save trip ya hear?" I nodded as I blushed and Brad laughed tipping his hat back then the guys walked in the store as we got back in the car. Brad leaned to me saying " I see I have my work cut out for me boss as you are very attractive and from a male point of view, hard not to make a move on."  I laughed patting his arm answering " Don't worry cowboy, I promise to behave as I am  very faithful to the man in my life." He smirked nodding yes and we got on the interstate heading west towards Wyoming then Idaho.