Sehun: Fairy Tale

"What's wrong with you, you ugly freak?" Krystal screams at you, rubbing the stain off her shirt as well as she could. You can't believe you just poured a whole cup of coffee on the queen bee of the school. Of course, all her followers are glaring at you with their dagger-like eyes, and sneering at you, but it wasn't really your fault. You were walking, you tripped, and the cup just flew out of your hands and landed on her! It's not like it was on purpose! 

But no matter how you try to explain yourself, you know that you'd still be looked down on, that you'd still be the one who was wrong. She's the beautiful, popular girl in high school, with crowds of men after her. And who are you? No one. Just the geek, the goody-two-shoes, always apologizing no matter what happened.

"I-I'm sorry," you stutter once again, trying to help her.

She pushes you away from her and warns you, "Don't you dare touch me. Ugh, I don't even know what kind of germs you have!"

"I don't have any germs... I disinfect my hands every hour..." you mumble, hoping that she doesn't hear.

"Get lost," she shoves you out of her way, and you fall, your papers flying everywhere. Someone catches you by the waist and you hear all the girls gasp. You look up to see who your saviour is, and your eyes widen. It was Sehun. The Sehun, the most popular male student in your school. He helps you up and you blush.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Why are you helping that geek?" Krystal asks.

He glares at her and replies, "The question is, why aren't you helping her? No matter how beautiful you are on the outside, it's useless if you have a rotten soul. I'm helping her because I like her. Do you have a problem with that?" 

The whole crowd chatters among themselves. Everyone knows that Krystal Jung has a major crush on Oh Sehun, but no one knew how he felt about her. She reddens and storms her way out of the horde. Sehun helps collect your papers.

"Are you alright?" he asks in a caring voice.

You nod and thank him, not knowing why he's standing up for you. You decide to ask for yourself, "Uh, Sehun-sunbae, why are you so nice to me? I barely even know you..."

He smiles at you, but doesn't answer the question. "Here you go." He hands you your stuff and you thank him again. Then, he leaves without saying another word.

The very next day, you arrive at school, still captivated by Sehun's kindness and good looks. You seat yourself down in your desk and unpack your things, accidentally dropping your textbook. A hand returns it to you, and you take it gratefully.

"I'm sorry. Thanks a lot," you lift your head up and see that it's Sehun again. Is he doing this on purpose? you wonder. It doesn't matter if he was, because you enjoyed his company. He takes the seat next to you and doesn't speak a word, although he was smiling broadly. You open your textbook and your eyes widen at what he slipped in it. 

"I know your name, but can I call you Juliette from now on? I want to be your Romeo if it's possible. Do you love me? Please say yes...

- Romeo"

You smile at his blushing face and at the heart he made you with his hands and scribble quickly on the piece of paper. He beamed when he read it:

 "If being my Romeo means that you have to leave my side like the story, I rather you not be my Romeo. I'd rather us be just normal lovers, living our normal lives. You don't need to ask for me to say I love you, because I do. Will you return the favour?

- 'Juliette'"

He stands up out of the blue and you gasp. You were still in class, but he didn't care. He cupped his hands around his mouth and hollered, "I LOVE YOU! THARANGHAEYO, JULIETTE!" 

The teacher ended up giving you both detention after class, apologizing by scrubbing the classroom floors. You rub and wash with Sehun's hand in yours. 

"Yah, Juliette. Doesn't this feel like we're in the wrong fairy tale? I feel like Cinderella!" he jokes, spraying you with water. You squeal and throw soap foam at him.

"Then am I your Prince Charming?" you laugh.

He smiles at you then zooms close to you and kisses your lips. Soap bubbles gently sway and float down on you two...

So there are such things as happy ever afters... you think as you press your lips against his and cherish the kiss with him.