Chapter 15

Picture of Lillith ------------>

Hey how's it going okay so I usually don't do authors note before the story but I have to tell you this HILARIOUS experience I had tonight.

Okay so I'm at taco bell right.

:) -RIGHT!!

So I pull up to the drive thru and they had these ridiculous taco hats on.

- - : Right?

So I look at the lady with the hat on and I start laughing in her face. I tried to conceal it but I couldn't help it eventually she laughed with me. So I told her next time don't them do that to you. Then I drove off THE END!!!!

:( - that wasn't funny get to the story you lazy ass writer

Grabs shot gun

X (

Well now that person is dead onto the story!!

Christina's POV

Today was Monday and we all know how that goes. I walked into school feeling like a zombie. After I left Mark's house on Sunday I stayed up late because I forgot to do my homework. Now don't judge me but I didn't go to bed till 12:00 PM.

I don't like going to bed later then 10:00 PM I fucking need at least six hours or I'm a complete bitch. It's not a fun time so I'm doing everyone else a favor. Unfortunately I didn't get those hours so everyone is on thin ice today.

When I walked to my locker a lot of people were staring at me. It took everything in me not to turn around and tell them to fuck off so I grabbed my books and rushed to class.

Getting to English was a hassle jocks, nerds, goths, every major clique were staring at me. Is there something on my face, in my hair? WHAT THE HELL IS IT!

I ran to class clutching my books to my chest my backpack flapping against my shoulders. When I got to class I rushed to my seat knocking Alex down in the process.

"What the hell was that for!?" I looked at Alex like he was crazy. I rested my head on my hand "Oh shut the hell up Alex I'm not in the mood."

He looked bewildered "How the hell did you know m name?"

It was my turn to be bewildered I looked at Ari who was flirting with Alan. When I looked around the whole class was staring at me. "And what the hell are you doing in Christina's seat?"

I scoffed "Cause you asshole I am Christina! AND WHY IS EVERYONE STARING TURN AROUND AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!" I seethed my anger out on them. It's not my fault people keep looking at me like I'm a freak.

People immediately turned around and Alex stared at me his eyes glowing with some emotion.

What can I say I'm not good at reading people. Mr. Brown suddenly barged in "Sorry I'm late I overslept. Okay let's begin..."

Halfway through class I stared off into space. Okay that's a lie I was staring at Mark. I felt butterflies rise in my stomach every time he so happened to stare in my direction. "Ms. Williams would you like to give us the answer."

"Err, is the answer no?" The class started laughing but I could care less. He leaned against the desk "I suggest you pay attention this will be on a upcoming test."

I sat up "Oh, snap shit just got real." I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Well that's lunch detention for you and next time you curse in my class you'll be sent to the principal understand."

I groaned and put my head on the desk murmuring "Do you still like nature despite it making you so damn evil."

The class snickered and her said "What was that?!"

"Nothing, continue with your lesson!"

He glared at me before continuing.

Well he just ripped the wings off the butterflies in my stomach.

Once class was over I grabbed my books and exited the class. Someone tapped on my shoulder and it was Alex. "Um, Christina your hair I like it. I mean now that it's brown I just didn't know it was you it's a different look for you I like it."

I felt like face palming myself that's why everyone was staring. I forgot Ari dyed my hair.

"Oh, yeah! I didn't do this my bastard friend Ari did this."

We both laughed and I said "I have to go to class see ya'!"

We parted our ways and went to class.

It was time for my lunch detention and I was still grouchy. I looked at the door and sighed. I grabbed the handle until I heard yelling.

"Lilith I swear if you don't get out of here I'm calling security."

"I know you can't resist me come one we would look good together!

Mark continued arguing with her and I was stuck.

One part of me wanted to help him and the other part of me thought this was hilarious. But I went with the good side of me and barged in.

I threw my stuff in a chair and plopped myself down at a random desk.

Mark looked petrified and that other chick looked ready to kill.

"What are you doing here?" I kicked my feet up and decided it would be fun to mess with her. "Nothing, just chillin like a villain."

"Excuse me, Mark what is that thing doing here?"

I laughed "No other way round sweetheart I think you need to be excused Mark clearly doesnt want you here."

"Your that girl from the club! I knew Mark was sleeping with a minor!"

Mark's face paled but I know people like her I could deal with this.

"Nope, Mark's a friend of the family and besides he's all old and crap that's disgusting!"

"Well look leave us alone I need to talk to him."

I tapped my index finger on my chin and looked at her. "Um, how about hells no?"

"WHAT!" She shrieked and it hurt my ears.

"You see I don't like people messing with my friends." I got up and walked towards her. "And Mark so happens to be a friend of mine. Now get out of her before I kick your ass."

I grabbed her shoulder and started pushing her towards the door.

"Do you know who I am? DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS!!"

"Mmm, well unless your dad is Barack Obama then quite frankly I don't give a rats ass." I laughed a bit at the last part.

She kept spurttering nonsense while I only replied "Yup, just keep it moving."

When we got to the door she grabbed the frame before I completely pushed her out.

"Mark, are you just gonna' stand there and let this happen."

"This ain't Burger King and you can't have it your way ah bye bye!"

I pushed her out and slammed the door in her face.

I turned around to face Mark leaning against the door "Your welcome!"

That's it for now same time next week. I'm thinking about changing my username to lazy-ass writer. Till the next Friday!!!!