Chapter 11

Mark's POV

"I'm not going to the club tonight." I told my asshole of a friend. Laying on my bed while he went through my closet. Ian Smith has been my best friend since third grade and even then he was an asshole. Because he's a model his looks constantly change. But at the moment his light brown hair stopped at his neck, light brown eyes, and chiseled features he's definitely a ladies man.

"You've been moping around here enough. I don't know what's got you down but were getting you laid tonight!"

Now that I think about it I haven't had sex since I've met Christina...

"I don't know what bitch has you acting like this but if I ever meet her can I hurt her feelings?"

"If you ever make Christina even flinch I'll kill you!"

"Aha! So her names Christina that already sounds sexy, here put this on." He threw me a light blue pair of jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"I don't think clubbing is going to help me feel any better." I really didn't want to go anywhere, I wanted my Christina.

"Hey! Your thinking about this girl again aren't you? That's it we're going to get you someone hot tonight."

"Ughh!"

*** AT THE CLUB ***

I can't take five steps without someone asking me to dance! It hasn't been ten minutes and I want to go home. I looked around for Ian. I finally found him and he was making out with some redhead girl. She looked familiar but I wasn't questioning it. "Hey, I'm going home!" I shouted irritably over the music.

"Excuse I forgot I need to get my friend laid first but I'll be back." He told the redhead girl she laughed and Ian grabbed my shoulder.

"Come on she was obviously hot did you have to interrupt me!"

I stared at him in disbelief and just shook my head. My shoulder was tapped and I stared at someone I never wanted to see again in my life Lillith.

"Mark, is that you? Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you so much!" She went to wrap her arms around my neck but I pushed her off of me. "Aw why did you do that we use to be boyfriend and girlfriend I was your first love and first fuc-."

I walked away. I wasn't putting up with her bullshit. She kept calling me but I ignored her. All the heartbreak and embarrassment she caused me I didn't need that in my life.

Ian finally broke the silence by saying "I know your pissed right now but just talk to that one girl. If you don't like her we'll go home."

I sighed in defeat nodding my head. I had to say this girl was hot she had the figure of Christina, the long legs, and curvy body. The only thing was her hair was brown. "Come on man let's go talk to her" Ian said enthusiastically. We walked over to her and her back was turned so Ian began speaking.

"Excuse me would you mind entertaining my friend he's lonely and I think you can help him."

Poison filled her voice as she said "If I smashed your fucking teeth in you wouldn't say the same thing."

She turned around and my mouth began to water. This girl was beautiful and her brown hair fit her perfectly. The black spaghetti strapped dress met every curve, the heels she was wearing made her legs long, and the minor makeup she had on made everything look natural. When I met her silver eyes I knew that could only be one person.

"Mark?"

Hearing her voice sent a shiver down my spine. "Christina? Is that you?"

"Err, this awkward... Well have fun I need to go!" She turned on her heel and made a movement forward so I grabbed her arm. I haven't touched her skin in such a long time and it felt damn good. "What the hell are you doing in a place like this! Your seventeen for god's sake!"